Back on SW but hugely bloated!

Heya

Yeap am totally the same! I got to target before xmas and decided to eat exactly what I wanted over christmas with every intention to getting back onto 100% Jan 2. I had according to the scales put on loads!!!!!! A couple of days on plan, I hopped on the scales again (I know I know before anyone says!) and had lost 5lbs, but my stomach tells a whole different story! It looks huge, I can't get my jeans done up which were my safe looser jeans - am just hoping its all related to the sudden changes in diet, and one big fart and it will be back to normal Muahahahahahaaaaaa!!!

Helen xxx

im glad someone else has asked this as i have been doing sw for 4 days and today i caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror at work i looked pregnant! i was horrified! in all honesty i havent been drinking very much at all but i have stuck to the plan 110%. ive just eaten my tea now which wasnt a massive portion and i feel so bloated and uncomfortable.

I'm back on SW after a period of eating really badly. I can't remember last time (Jan 2010) but I'm sure I wasn't this bloated. My stomach is huge and SO painful. I look pregnant and I'm definitley not! It's not my time of the month either. I'm drinking loads of water and I'm not *ahem* blocked up either. :eek:

Anyone else? :(

I am restarting tomorrow and I feel bloated too. Once im back on plan and eating the right foods it soon goes away.
To help with the bloatedness I sometimes take the HRI Water Balance tablets and also drink plenty of peppermint tea after my meals.
It really makes me feel alot better xxx

I hopped on and off plan from xmas eve night till 31st dec and gained 4lbs at WI.I've been back on plan 101% for 4 days now but my tummy is huuuuge!Feel so bloated and I'm really spotty too :sigh: Got another WI 2mro night which I'm dreading because I feel like I've gained loads..kicking myself for even allowing myself a few das off now!!!

i feel less bloated on SW. i hadn't noticed it, but at Christmas when i took 5 days off plan i felt awful. i was bloated, had no energy and trying not to fall asleep.

i think SW bloats me but in a good way and not half as much as eating crap food does.

That's what I was trying to say(not very well).Only had a few days off plan..bloated out..and now even four days back on plan my tummy is still huuuuuuge from all the junk I ate :sigh:

I've been back on plan since Monday and have awful cramping pains in my tummy, I have a tummy of steel though and very rarely get tummy bugs so I can only imagine it is my body getting used to all the fruit and fibre again, ouchie!!

[QUOT=SaraC;3093430]I've been back on plan since Monday and have awful cramping pains in my tummy, I have a tummy of steel though and very rarely get tummy bugs so I can only imagine it is my body getting used to all the fruit and fibre again, ouchie!![/QUOTE]

Me too. (And I don't even want to mention the wind. My OH is getting very peeved with it.)

I have had a lot more salad than normal, so wondered if that might be making it worse, so sticking to cooked veg for the next few days.

I suppose all that rubbish that we put in our systems has to be flushed out somehow.

:sigh:

wind...don't get me started!! Does anyone else actually feel like there could be the chance that they may just turn inside out if they release a trump???

Lesley xx

Oh snap hennyhampster!!!!!

Think my hubby is wondering who he's married too!!!!!
I find all the veg namely cabbage is terrible for it- also I think quorn sausages are contributing to my bloatedness and wind too!

Not as bloated now on day 5 back on plan..and star week calming.Lost 1.5 lbs at WI tonight :) xxx

Only been back on plan 2 days feeling so bloated :( hoping it goes down gained 6.5lbs in 7 weeks off plan definitely can't eat properly without doing SW

Back