Back on TFR today!!!

LisaLisa

Silver Member
I dont know if u will remember me - but i was on Lipotrim till the end of october last year, i never did the maintenance part and i regret that now.

I have put on about a stone since then so i started back on tfr today!!!

I hope to lose about 2 stone so i will have a decent 'buffer' for when i do maintenance.

Hope you are all well

L x

Wow you did fab first time around....Good luck on your restart!!! I'm back on as of today too.. all the best Caz xx

hiya hun - welcome back! You have done this before so you can def do it agin. Good luck hun and look forward to seeing you disappear! x

I remember you! I'm back too, left at the beginning of October. Good luck!

Last edited:
Welcome back hun, all the best with it again and I am sure ya will do great. Looking forward to hearing your progress again, we are with ya all the way, take care

welcome back Lisa and good luck,i remember you i dont come on here much anymore and your about the only one on here thats familiar lol xx

Welcome back Lisa. Nice to see you again. We can finish our journey together.

x

I remember you Missyd x
hey:):) i came on here last week the first time in months and i dont think there was a single person on that i recognised! its nice to see some of the old faces:D hope everyone is doing well xx

Hi Lisa......orr look the old gang is coming back to the fold. Good luck hun. You don't need it as I know you'll do fab again.

I remember you Lisalisa. Welcome back. You can do this!

I remember you lisa I too left at the end of october but people are coming back in their droves. THere are lots of new people on here too.

Back