Back on TFR

Christine456

Well, after my loss prior to christmas and the new year and spending a week in Turkey eating turkish bread and lots of festive food, I have put on 5 kilos, so I have decided to nip the gain in the bud and go back on TFR for approx 4 weeks, at which point I should be back to my previous goal weight and perhaps lose some more and then I can start back on eating healthily again with out the temptation of the festive foods and everything else that goes with that period.

I really need to get rid of this bloated feeling, its driving me mad!! so Im taking control again.

Day one today and 2 shakes down as well as 2 litres of water so far!!

Good luck everyone, keep on track and in the zone, you can do this!!

Good luck!!! i'm on Day 4 and its going ok for me so far!! Wish you all the best!!! You've done amazing so far!

Good luck Hun, those 5 kgs will be off in no time.
Xx

Good luck, and I bet much of that is down to water weight (I lost about 9 pounds of water in the first 5 days of being back on). Disappointed you didn't eat turkey in Turkey, though.

I too am a re-starter. I've just started taking levothyroxine for an underactive thyroid and am one of the few people (typical) who puts on weight despite eating a reasonable diet and exercising 4 times a week. I'm not really looking forward to it - did it 3 years ago and lost 3 stone - but feel I have to as I'm feeling bloated, fat and miserable. Just read Botox Betty's post, and hopefully she's given me the inspiration to go for it hell for leather!!

By the way .... how do you do the week 1, week 2 bits down the side?? Would be nice to track progress

add it to your signature! and good luck :)

Im also on levothyroxine for under active thyroid and I know exactly what you mean about eating healthy and exercising but still you put the weight on, thats one of the reasons ive gone back on TFR for now.

Last edited:
Back