Back on the blue tab till Xmas.

tina67

So i am back. I started so well with an amazing weight lost. I lost 4 stones in total and then 2 weeks before the summer holidays i slipped back into 'fat' mode.
I have had real problems coping with the fact i am now a size 16 in bottoms and not a size 22. Top half is an 18. It has caused me no end of problems.
Below is the main one.

I have had a friend of 10 years turn into a stalker,have had weird texts from her and she has even tried to break up my partner and me. She tried to do this by telling him we was having an affair together. Thankfully we have a strong relationship and although this cause a few problems, cause she used a different number, the truth finally came out.
So now i am 4 stones lighter and minus one friend,well i thought she was a friend,lol.
So today i am back on track! No more conversations with myself about starting tomorrow and tomorrow never coming. No more this is the last day to enjoy that bar of chocolate. No today i am back and back till the first party of the season which is the 18th of December.
I don't want to know what damage i have done in the last 3 months (i did start back again but didn't have the will power due to the problems). I am going to weigh myself in a 3 weeks, if i can i will wait for a month. On a plus my size 16's still fit so that's the plus i am focusing on.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
sorry to hear about your friend, i have experienced something slightly similar so i know how hard it is. congrats on taking the control back- you deserve it!

Hi, well done on deciding to get back on track. Was wondering did your friend go weird when you lost weight? Jealous maybe?

So day three. What happened to day two? Spent most of it Xmas shopping,lol.
Celtgirl and Lynn, i have no idea as to why she went weird. She was always the one you could rely on,always put herself out a real best friend,but what she did was unforgivable. Anyway enough of that.

Right so day two went brilliantly as did day one. I am in the right frame of mind now and i will lose more weight.

More later xxx

Well done for putting it all aside and getting back on track - you have done really well so far you can carry on!

Will you start taking the pills again after christmas?

Well done for making the change!!! I was gonna suggest was your friend jealous too!! Keep your chin up hunni!! And u'll get there!! xx

Thanks Ladies.

Yes after Xmas i am going to restart, i need to be a size 12 by July as my daughter is getting married. I wanted to be slimmer for my sisters wedding and i was . I enjoyed myself so much,mainly due to having a bit more self confidence,that i really want to wear a dress for my daughters big day.
It seems for me to do it in bits and i can cope. To actually realise that yes i am this size and not as big as before. In my mind i am. When i go shopping i still go the fat shops (i have always called them that) or the part that has that section of items. I am getting better and shopping is taking longer as well,lol.

So day 5 an a small waver till i came on here. So no i am not going to go over my calories. I am going to be good,cause i know the results are within my reach and worth it!

Back