Back on the Cambridge Diet

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Cambridge-Dieter, 28 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Cambridge-Dieter

Cambridge-Dieter Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet - Sole Source
    I am back on the Cambridge Diet and a woman on a mission. My first time on the diet, I successfully lost 2 stones and my confidence hit the roof. However, a number of life set backs, saw me put the weight back on and a lot more.

I guess I am at the point in my life where I am fed up of being miserable and I am fed up of my weight holding me back. I would like to share my weight loss journey with any one that is interested and along the way make contact with other people that are on a similar journey.

I have decided to post weekly body shots – as means of staying on track and keeping myself motivated. Taking the body shots is a reality check for me, I need to take control of the situation. My bad eating habits have resulted in my weight escalating to 210lbs.

Week 1 – 210Ibs

I will keep you posted.

Bye for now - Samantha :)
    Last edited: 28 March 2011
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.