Back on the cambridge train (toot toot)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Emz, 9 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Emz

Emz New Member

:sign0144: Hello from another newbie and tomorrow is restart number . . . . . . ooh i don't know i've lost count of the times i've tried to complete my journey!!

This time i AM going to get to goal and stay there. I lost 5 stone back in early 2006 but a mixture of not completing maintenance, having another baby and going to Italy on holiday it was soon back on again with some more to keep it company!! :eek::eek:

So tomorrow is d day or should i say c day. My head is finally in the right place and this time i'm doing this for me.

Wish me luck guys.

Emz Xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. missmf

missmf getting slimmer

Diet:
    cambridge, sole source. (trying!)
    let me be the 1st to say good luck on your next cd journey, if your heads in the right place your half way there!!

i'm on yet another restart, lost 2 1/2st then messed aound for 6/7 weeks now determined to shift the last stone!!

go for it!! x

4. Irish Lassie

Irish Lassie Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Welcome and Good Luck Emz! :D

You Should join the Jumping Tiggers it's really helping me get through my first week!

5. minime

minime Gold Member

Have a good day tomorrow, glug the water and take paracetamol if you need to.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.