Back on the cambridge - why wait till Jan

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by peachy1982, 28 December 2007 Social URL.

1. peachy1982

peachy1982 Silver Member

Diet:
    common sense, everything in moderation
    So everyone, I am sitting here with my first shake of the day and a 1.5litre volvic bottle.
    I was gonna wait till the New Year but there is no time like the present. New Years Eve is only 1 night after all and none of the chocolates in my cupboard are out of date till well into the middle of the year so no excuse for having to get rid of them all before i start back on Cambridge.
    Hope you all had a super christmas.
    My goal - size 12 by my birthday - 17th April. Lets go for it.

Peachy

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Good luck Peachy (raising glass of water to you) :wavey:

4. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Great decision Peachy. Sooner you're on it, the sooner you get to goal :clap:

As for the volvic. Is that volvic, or water in an empty volvic bottle. It's just that volvic is a definite no-no on cambridge. Well, it used to be and I haven't heard of it changing.

5. peachy1982

peachy1982 Silver Member

Diet:
    common sense, everything in moderation
    Its an empty volvic with tap water in. But thats interesting to hear that volvic is a no no.
    Is that because its filled with volcanicity????

6. lilacbunnykins

lilacbunnykins slim for cruise

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    good luck to you,hope you do well

7. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Yes. They can make you explode :D

The ingredients vary, but most have citric acid and many are rather calorific and with carbs.

I remember the 'touch of' orange and peach had something like 90+ cals and 22g Carbs for a bottle (400mls). Something like that anyway.

I think that was the worst one, but it's worth checking the bottle and even so, treat as you would coke, not water.

8. Want2bThin

Want2bThin Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey guys!!

I lost 5 stone with cdc last year, and have another 5 to go! I am starting back on cdc in the new year. On the 3rd to be exact, when i return to work.

hows it going for you all going back on it?

9. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Started yesterday Peachy - was going to wait until new year too .... then thought it's my daughters birthday on 3rd, my fiances in February, we're off to Belfast in Februaryf of Christmas ........... so yesterday was 2 shakes and a soup and after all the rich, sickly sweet stuff of Crristmas it was a relief!!

I'm allowing myself Jan through to April to lose 4stone and really want to do it this time after so long of saying I will and not!!! Good luck xxx

10. Artyjoe

Artyjoe Regular Member

Start Weight:
    15st0.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Diet:
    CD
    I have just spoken to my CDC as I'm starting on 2nd January and she said I can have the touch of strawberry Volvic, along with Diet Coke after week 1, and also said I could 'probably get away with' having one cup of tea with milk in in the morning, as the diet was actually made of skimmed milk, so long as I didn't use more than a tablespoon or so of milk. I was very happy to hear this, but now I'm not sure because of the post above...can someone confirm it is okay for me to have the flavoured water after week 1...there are no calories in it but there is citric acid.

I'm having a shake for breakfast and one for lunch until 2nd to ease myself into it while still managing to enjoy the evenings before I give them up again for five months!

Good luck everyone - Joe

11. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Perfectly clear has one flavour that has malic acid in, this doesn't take you out of ketosis - but citric acid can.

12. louisa26

louisa26 Full Member

Hi Peachy!

Congrats on getting on the wagon today!

I will join you on the 1st still though as i have a date with the harvester on NYE lol and treating it as the last supper and all that !

And GOOD LUCK with your goal, my birthday is the 16th of april and I am giving myself a goal of 4st!

I have ALOT to loose so it will be a small chunk but enough to start showing on me I think

13. Lisa

Lisa Full Member

Start Weight:
    191.2lb
    Current Weight:
    176.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    147lb
    Lost(%):
    14.6lb(7.64%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Good luck! I have changed my ticker to give me a new incentive!

14. Artyjoe

Artyjoe Regular Member

Start Weight:
    15st0.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi Peachy, how are you doing today?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.