Back on the cambridge - why wait till Jan

peachy1982

Silver Member
So everyone, I am sitting here with my first shake of the day and a 1.5litre volvic bottle.
I was gonna wait till the New Year but there is no time like the present. New Years Eve is only 1 night after all and none of the chocolates in my cupboard are out of date till well into the middle of the year so no excuse for having to get rid of them all before i start back on Cambridge.
Hope you all had a super christmas.
My goal - size 12 by my birthday - 17th April. Lets go for it.

Peachy

Great decision Peachy. Sooner you're on it, the sooner you get to goal :clap:

As for the volvic. Is that volvic, or water in an empty volvic bottle. It's just that volvic is a definite no-no on cambridge. Well, it used to be and I haven't heard of it changing.

Its an empty volvic with tap water in. But thats interesting to hear that volvic is a no no.
Is that because its filled with volcanicity????

Its an empty volvic with tap water in. But thats interesting to hear that volvic is a no no.
Is that because its filled with volcanicity????

Yes. They can make you explode :D

The ingredients vary, but most have citric acid and many are rather calorific and with carbs.

I remember the 'touch of' orange and peach had something like 90+ cals and 22g Carbs for a bottle (400mls). Something like that anyway.

I think that was the worst one, but it's worth checking the bottle and even so, treat as you would coke, not water.

Hey guys!!

I lost 5 stone with cdc last year, and have another 5 to go! I am starting back on cdc in the new year. On the 3rd to be exact, when i return to work.

hows it going for you all going back on it?

Started yesterday Peachy - was going to wait until new year too .... then thought it's my daughters birthday on 3rd, my fiances in February, we're off to Belfast in Februaryf of Christmas ........... so yesterday was 2 shakes and a soup and after all the rich, sickly sweet stuff of Crristmas it was a relief!!

I'm allowing myself Jan through to April to lose 4stone and really want to do it this time after so long of saying I will and not!!! Good luck xxx

I have just spoken to my CDC as I'm starting on 2nd January and she said I can have the touch of strawberry Volvic, along with Diet Coke after week 1, and also said I could 'probably get away with' having one cup of tea with milk in in the morning, as the diet was actually made of skimmed milk, so long as I didn't use more than a tablespoon or so of milk. I was very happy to hear this, but now I'm not sure because of the post above...can someone confirm it is okay for me to have the flavoured water after week 1...there are no calories in it but there is citric acid.

I'm having a shake for breakfast and one for lunch until 2nd to ease myself into it while still managing to enjoy the evenings before I give them up again for five months!

Good luck everyone - Joe

Hi Peachy!

Congrats on getting on the wagon today!

I will join you on the 1st still though as i have a date with the harvester on NYE lol and treating it as the last supper and all that !

And GOOD LUCK with your goal, my birthday is the 16th of april and I am giving myself a goal of 4st!

I have ALOT to loose so it will be a small chunk but enough to start showing on me I think

Hi Peachy, how are you doing today?

Back