Back on the plan after 5 Days at a festival

Andy R.

Time for a change
Ive just had 5 days of eating over priced junk food at download, so i fell off the diet in style lol. Ive got my weigh in today, so i get to see the extend of a long weekend worth of damage lol.
Im back on track now tho, and the main thing is that i had a great time and a much needed break :)

Hey Andy,

I have had a weekend of drinking so i know hoe you feel - i needed the break too!! Slightly concerned about weigh in tonight but if i have gained thats ok - i enjoyed!! Back on it now too and have been eating speed and superspeed foods so hopefully it will pay off next week!!

Good luck with the new week

k x

Hello Andy, glad you had a good time (if expensive) good luck with your WI I'm sure you will soon be on track again, best wishes to you.

Hehe! You'll be surprised! I went to TitP last year and when i got weighed after it i stayed the same. Like you i had a weekend full of drinking alcohol and eating masses of junk food. I reckon it must have been the amount i walked!

Fingers crossed for you!!

Bet you had a fantastic time though! Let us know how you get on at WI...whatever it is, a weekend blow-out is usually easy to repair.

:D

I'm kinds hoping all the walking and dancing (moshing lol) offset the food intake. We shall see tho. Getting weighed shortly. Fingers crossed.

got the Oasis gig tomorrow, so will have to use my syns saved from the past 2 days (drink only... when on a night out the rule of thumb is EATING IS CHEATING)... good luck with the WI

xx

CANT BELIEVE IT!!! i lost half a pound, im so happy, cos i was fearing the worse! Btw download was amazing, so glad i went. Have fun tomorrow at oasis sally :)

it was so such an amazing experience, i loved it. so glad i finally got to do it. i loved all the headliners, and they all played brilliantly. Slipknot was my fav, but ending the weekend with def leppard seemed so perfect. Sucha feel good moment.

Back