• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Back on the plan after 5 Days at a festival

Hey Andy,

I have had a weekend of drinking so i know hoe you feel - i needed the break too!! Slightly concerned about weigh in tonight but if i have gained thats ok - i enjoyed!! Back on it now too and have been eating speed and superspeed foods so hopefully it will pay off next week!!

Good luck with the new week

k x

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
S: 22st0lb C: 19st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 55.1 Loss: 2st7lb(11.36%)
Hello Andy, glad you had a good time (if expensive) good luck with your WI I'm sure you will soon be on track again, best wishes to you.

Chuffy_29

Bring it on!
S: 103.19kg C: 100.47kg G: 92.53kg BMI: 37.8 Loss: 2.7kg(2.64%)
Glad you had a great time. Your going to class, so you'll be back on it before you know it.

S: 12st6lb C: 12st6lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 28.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hehe! You'll be surprised! I went to TitP last year and when i got weighed after it i stayed the same. Like you i had a weekend full of drinking alcohol and eating masses of junk food. I reckon it must have been the amount i walked!

Fingers crossed for you!!

S: 11st3.0lb C: 11st7.0lb G: 9st7.0lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: -0st4lb(-2.55%)
Bet you had a fantastic time though! Let us know how you get on at WI...whatever it is, a weekend blow-out is usually easy to repair.

:D

Andy R.

Time for a change
I'm kinds hoping all the walking and dancing (moshing lol) offset the food intake. We shall see tho. Getting weighed shortly. Fingers crossed.

squiddie

Starting Again!
S: 27st9lb C: 23st12lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 50.8 Loss: 3st11lb(13.7%)
I am sure you'll be fine, I've always wanted to go to download. How was your first time? Let us know the damage or rather lack of! :D

S: 18st12lb C: 17st10lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 38.8 Loss: 1st2lb(6.06%)
got the Oasis gig tomorrow, so will have to use my syns saved from the past 2 days (drink only... when on a night out the rule of thumb is EATING IS CHEATING)... good luck with the WI

xx

Andy R.

Time for a change
CANT BELIEVE IT!!! i lost half a pound, im so happy, cos i was fearing the worse! Btw download was amazing, so glad i went. Have fun tomorrow at oasis sally :)

princessria

is a pirate arrrgggghhhh
S: 14st8lb C: 14st3.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 30.3 Loss: 0st4.5lb(2.21%)
how was download andy all my mates went said it was ace!!!

Andy R.

Time for a change
it was so such an amazing experience, i loved it. so glad i finally got to do it. i loved all the headliners, and they all played brilliantly. Slipknot was my fav, but ending the weekend with def leppard seemed so perfect. Sucha feel good moment.