Back on the rollercoaster wheeeeeeeee......

time4action

Starting a new class tonight in order to get this sorry lame assed attempt at shedding pounds back on track.

I've not been to class since August, before I went my holidays and I'm shocked at the current eating pattern that I'm in. I haven't set eyes on an Alpen light bar in months.

One positive thing, is that I know what damage I've done, my fav jeans will testify to that..........

Gawd why do we do this to ourselves. Hmmmmm !!!!!

Well.... the only way is up... well down in weight but you now know what you want and what you done.... so welcome back and happy losses each and every week!

Wooo go t4a, you know you can.....Mmmm, the new toffee fudge alpen lights are lovely! x

Hey Lou,

The toffee/fudge ones were never my fav, weird tasting lol. I prefer the red fruit one and the apple and whatever it is one.

Will be stocking up on those again.

T4A x

Rollercoastering.....so far, so good !

Well its all going rather swimmingly. Started new class on Thursday night and bought the magazine (isnt the mag just fab!!!). My new consultant is lovely and it was a nice wee class and looking forward to WI next week.

Yesterday I was travelling to Newcastle and panicked when I realised I'd nothing to take with me for my breakfast in the car. So I boiled 2 eggs and grabbed an apple and must have looked a picture driving along the M62 munching away on my boiled eggs, but it worked. Wasnt tempted by anything all day and enjoyed my dinner (home made risotto) when I got home.

Preparation is the key and I've made a quiche to take to work with me today to much for lunch in the office.

Hip Hip Hooray !

Good for you hun!

Howe can you say that about the choc/fudge alpen lights tut!

Good Luck sweet! x

That's a girl... planning is the key to any life changing plan and by the sounds of it you are doing great.

It really chuffs me up when I see positivity... well done!

well done you, planning is deffo the key!
good luck and welcome back i am new here and haven't read the magazine might get it tonight...has it got lots of interesting stuff in it?
XXX

The magazine is really good. Its always got some fab recipies in it, as well as the featured slimmers who've done really well and also it has a section on new products that are good for green/red days. Well worth the money and cheaper at class...........:read:

Welcome time4action! It obviously sounds as if you know what you are doing with the plan anyway and I agree planning is part of it! I tend to make evening meals/lunch meals the night before if I have something planned or just plan those days around a Green Day.
Anyway....welcome and good luck!

hey, Im the same as you, Id been off plan for way too long, prob since a similar time to you (end of august ish) and i went back to class last Thur, went again last night for my first WI and had lost 8 pounds, its amazing what a bit of determination can do xxx

Wow Rainbow, thats FABULOUS :wow:

Well done you.

thank, you can do it if i can x

Starting to enjoy this again. Wheeeeeeeeeee !

Cleaned out all my kitchen cupboards this morning and started thinking about Christmas (we can't escape that !)

I'm having the whole family to my house again this year for a traditional family Christmas and I've been thinking about the different ways I can incorporate SW into my Christmas.

This year I'm going to make a BIG effort to make Christmas just 1 or 2 days instead of the 2 week long food fest that it normally is. I think on Christmas day I'm going to do a RED day and fill up on Turkey/Ham and veg and limit my pots. Later on in the evening when we have our wee supper I'll just have to be careful with the wee mini cheesecakes and Christmas cake.

Will start planning now so to reduce the impact.

Deck the halls and all that ........ Have a good day everyone !

Back