Bye bye blubber! Let's get this show (back) on the road!

All cheering on will be much appreciated. :)

:party0011:

I'm here as well with the pom-poms and cheering loudly.
Can you here me ????
As the rest have said - you can do this chica.

I'm here as well with the pom-poms and cheering loudly.
Can you hear me ????
As the rest have said - you can do this chica.

Thanks Pom! :) xxxx

Last edited:
4066-albums4419-picture174025.jpg

I was off the wagon yesterday too. Can't face the scales but am fasting today (it'll be easy, feel sick) and then back on some sort of plan. Yet to be decided!
V good luck to you today :)

Last edited:
I was off the wagon yesterday too. Can't face the scales but am fasting today (it'll be easy, feel sick) and then back on some sort of plan. Yet to be decided!
V good luck to you today :)

Good luck to you too xxx :hug99: My tummy feels rather sorry for itself. It wasn't epic eating by any stretch, but more than I've eaten in weeks, so not surprising.

I think I've found a new hobby, LOL - creating sickly sentimental motivational pictures... :D At least I get to look at pretty images.

This morning, I've enjoyed creating this one:

4066-albums4419-picture174040.jpg

Just playing with ModelMyDiet

Start -- Now -- Goal

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Today I have had (only):

Amazing!!!! You know you can do this. Suck it up and lets crack on. I'm doing SS right until I got away on Thursday and probably after!!!! We can do this. Yes. Yes we can...

(Currently watching Eurovision with just a bottle of water and that's not normally how this goes down,!!!)

Well done Lily! Xx

Well done woohoo

Amazing!!!! You know you can do this. Suck it up and lets crack on. I'm doing SS right until I got away on Thursday and probably after!!!! We can do this. Yes. Yes we can...

(Currently watching Eurovision with just a bottle of water and that's not normally how this goes down,!!!)

Thanks all :) :) :)

I've decided I'm going to be 100% until I go to my conference a week on Wednesday. That's 11 days in total. So I've put a calendar in my siggy. So far I have one red cross - 10 more to go!

Today I have had:

I made mousse using gelatine leaves - a first for me. Turned out ok too! :)

Mousse looks lovely.
Minis is not working very well - most people can't get in as the database is down again.
The only way to do it is to use thread url's - so you might not see too many folk tonight!

Mousse looks lovely.
Minis is not working very well - most people can't get in as the database is down again.
The only way to do it is to use thread url's - so you might not see too many folk tonight!

Yes, I know. :( It's been playing up all day. Wish they'd fix it. I tried asking what was wrong on the technical forum but didn't get much of an answer - maybe they don't really know.

Perhaps I've posted too many photos recently!

Yes, I know. :( It's been playing up all day. Wish they'd fix it. I tried asking what was wrong on the technical forum but didn't get much of an answer - maybe they don't really know.

Perhaps I've posted too many photos recently!
Nah - nowhere near enough :8855:

It all seems to be back up and running now.

Nah - nowhere near enough :8855:

It all seems to be back up and running now.

Cool - more photos later!

I've lost my glycogen/water regain - hurrah! Back to 15st 10lbs today! Now to see a lower number on Friday!! :cross:

I've lost my glycogen/water regain - hurrah! Back to 15st 10lbs today! Now to see a lower number on Friday!! :cross:
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I can honestly say that for me, Exante products are the best I've had on a VLCD. Which is completely the wrong thing to say on a Cambridge forum. Ha ha :8855:

Hi! I've just read your diary and it's so entertaining (in a good way) so I just thought I'd pop on to subscribe. The world of LL, Exante etc is all alien to me so it makes very interesting reading. I'm calorie counting and watching my carb intake at the moment and things seem to be going ok (God, knock on wood!!).

I'm sure it was a blip on the scales this week and it'll be off in no time........
::Editing because I must have missed your most recent updates...hurrah for the scales behaving - here's to next week! You can definitely do this x

Back