Back on the scales.

Fat Fighter

Hi. This forum really helped last time I tried to shake a few pounds. Started making the effort again this week. Starting slow but hope to keep up a change in lifestyle this time.
Been along time since posting or even visiting the site to be honest.
First evening with time to relax and I am finding the thought of not sitting down and filling up tough going.
Any advice? I've gone up to 16st 11lb and need to shake this off a bit, I've changed my job and spend most of the day sitting around now where I used to be active all the time. Prob gonna be tougher this time than ever before.

Hi, I've just discovered this site and I like it so far :)
I sit on my ass all day at work and I eat, everyone in my office does. My advice is to bring in loads of fruit and a big bottle of water - that keeps me away from the biscuits most of the time...

Hi, I've just discovered this site and I like it so far :)
I sit on my ass all day at work and I eat, everyone in my office does. My advice is to bring in loads of fruit and a big bottle of water - that keeps me away from the biscuits most of the time...

Fruit can make you put on weight just like any other food. It is full of sugar, so don't think it's all good!

If you want to lose weight and keep it off, keep your diet clean and adjust it accordingly over time. You do need to be consistent; it's obviously not good to stop and start. It's fine to take a week off perhaps every month or two and just eat around your maintenance level of calories, but try not to make a habit of this if you want optimum results.

Good luck!

Been out for a run yesterday and off to the gym this morning. Nothing to harsh but at least a start on the right road. Good advice y'all thanks by the way.

Back