Back on the slim train.......

I will honey, I bet it will be lovely!

Well I'm not a happy bunny I only lost 1/2 pound so came home and ate chocolate :break_diet:
I'm well peed off except for my blip of 28 syns I pulled it back no more than 5 syns from there in, I ate more veg soup n fresh fruit than tesco for 1/2 a bloody pound :eek:
God I'm grumpy tonight :mad:
I feel like saying to hell with it :17729: :needhug: :cry::cry:

Oh no Claire...don't pack in now!!

You've done really well and you will see that weight come off sooner or later, please don't be disheartened. We all have a bad week, the fat fairies don't want us to succeed so fiddle with the scales :D

Aw try not to be too disappointed - it is still a loss and it may show up next week instead, stay positive :)

Haven't given up just having a I hate me, & my job GRRRRRRRRRRR :cry:
I think PMT has kicked in big style that's why I don't like me and my job is just pants (full stop)
So I am going to carry on with SW and I am job hunting (there's only me who can change my life)
Thank you ladies I have been off track for the last 2 days :break_diet: but a swift kick up the bum has been given to me by me :D

Well done for getting back on the wagon, we all need a blow out every now and again.

I sts this week- can't decide if I deserved it or not, haha!! Staying on track though- like you say no one else can make me fit into my wedding dress. Unfortunately.

Thank you ladies :) I'm away in 3 weeks I would love to make it a stone but I was soooooooooo miffed last week when I didn't hit the 1/2 stone mark I'm just going to say what will be will be. :rolleyes:

As long as you enjoy yourself that is the main thing, and you can always get back on track afterwards! :)

Ah well have a fab time. Don't worry about behaving yourself, just dance like a look all weekend. Worked for me :rolleyes:

Back