~ Back on the straight and narrow again 2016 ~

Catwoman38

Back to the grindstone of weight loss after putting on 3st in the past 5yrs.

Would like to get back down to around 11st this year and maintain.

I joined this site in 2010 when i started Lighterlife - GREAT DIET :)
And i hit my goal weight of 10st in May 2010.

Now i'm trying the - Juice Plus - diet - starting this week.

I don't have any problem with the fitness front as i'm a strength competitor.
I just eat TOO much.

I'm a competing strongwoman and powerlifter and i need to drop weight so i can compete in a lower weight class again.

I am cat mum to 9 furries and my partner also competes and is my training partner.

Last edited:
Day 2.

B - Shake with water
S - Apple
L - Shake made with half hemp milk - half water
S - Soya nuts
D - My version of a low fat - low carb spag bol with green beans

LOADS of filtered water, sparkling water, green tea. :)

Day 3.

B - Shake with water
S - Apple
L - Shake with half hemp milk half water
S - Soya nuts - Boiled egg
D - Turkey mince low fat low carb spag bol - green beans and asparagus

Loads of filtered water, sparkling water and green tea.

Doing great - not hungry - Fab

Hey Cat woman how are you getting on? I used JP most of last year actually! Only really as breakfast I also had the vitimins and the boosters, have you tried them?! I dont know if youll agree but without realising I found my workouts after a shake went through the roof, im still debating wether it was the JP shake or not or just my fitness levels going up any thoughts?? xx

I've got both of the shakes now and the fruit and veg capsules arrived today as well.
I've ordered the booster drinks and also the berry caps which are on their way.

I haven't struggled with being starving at min or noticed any difference with my energy levels but we'll see this weekend when i do a heavy events session - see how that goes. Lol :eek:

When i was on Lighterlife in 2010 the first 3wks about killed me going into ketosis, i was fine after that but my god those 3wks were dreadful, i was in bed by 7pm i was so starving, and add to that i was perm freezing cold throughout and wore as many layers of clothes possible. :O

The diet worked but because its so strict its very hard to maintain afterwards and so damn easy to put the weight back on again unfortunately. :(

How did you get on with Juice Plus ?
What were the pluses and the minuses on the diet for you ?

Any tips - helpful advice would be greatly appreciated by all of us that are on it.. :)

I wasnt really a fan of the vanilla shake but my friend loved it with a handfull of frozen berrys and ice whizzed up in a blender! I loved the chocolate one, i always had it blended with ice, with a spoonful of organic peanut butter is amazing!

Now I only had the shakes for breakfast, I was terrible at making sure I ate so the Shakes were so easy for me and delicious, I never had massive energy boosts with it but did start to notice I performed better in the morning training sessions after a shake than in the afternoon when I wasnt having a shake so whos knows!

I didnt stay on the boosters very long I hated the taste of them it felt like drinking an oily drink and made me feel quite sick and really bloated afterwards and NOT hungry at all, so the taste put me off. If you can stick out the taste until you are used to it there are a brilliant appetite supressant!

xx

Day 4.

B - Shake with water
S - Apple
L - Shake with half hemp milk half water
S - Soya nuts - Boiled egg
D - Turkey mince low fat low carb spag bol - green beans and asparagus

4-5 litres water, lots of green tea :spit:

Day 5.

B - Shake with Chia seeds + water
S - Apple
L - Shake with half rice milk - half water - ice
S - Soya nuts + Boiled egg
D - Turkey breast with green salad

4-5 litres water, lots of green tea :spit:

Day 6.

B - Shake with chia seeds and water
S - Apple
L - Shake with half almond milk - half water - ice
S - Boiled egg, soya nuts
D - Turkey mince and veg low fat low carb spag bol with green cabbage

4-5 litres water and lots of green tea :D

2nd weigh in today - stayed the same after spending the week starving hungry and freezing to death :eatdrink051:

Think I may be using the boosters for the first time this coming week if I'm still starving.. :banghead:

Here's to a brand new week ahead :)

Back