Back on the wagon because.....

Principessa N

Minimins Addict
We got engaged last weekend, i knew it was coming but still it was lovely!

Tonight my mum and dad promised to buy my dress if i got down to a size 16. I was having that pink one i showed you but i've fallen for another.
untitleds.jpg

untitledback.jpg

So i have about 10 months before i have to order it and to go from a 26/28 down to a 16, Steve thinks i can do it, but i'm not to sure.
Only time will tell,

oh im so happy for ya, congrats xxx

We got engaged last weekend, i knew it was coming but still it was lovely!

Tonight my mum and dad promised to buy my dress if i got down to a size 16. I was having that pink one i showed you but i've fallen for another.
untitleds.jpg

untitledback.jpg

So i have about 10 months before i have to order it and to go from a 26/28 down to a 16, Steve thinks i can do it, but i'm not to sure.
Only time will tell,

Aww congratulations!!! You can do it chick. Sheer determination to get that dress and have it paid for hun! x

Congratulations,,,, im sure if you stick at it you will be at your goal in plenty time. xxx

Congratulations. The dress is lovely and I'm sure you will make good inroads into your weight loss in 10 months. Your intended loves enough to marry you now by the way, so try not to worry too much about losing weight for the wedding - that's the route to self-sabotage.

Back