Back on the wagon but really nervous about going back to class!

billiebob

Hi folks!
Well after a spectacular 4 week wagon fall I am back to plan and sticking to it religiously. I intended to have a mini break for my birthday then it was easter and the last 2 weeks I have been really ill in bed so basically everything has gone to pot! :( I dont know exactly what my fall from grace has cost me yet but will soon find out at weigh in thursday! I am really nervous but I can either dither and be a wimp and keep not going, all the while eating rubbish and putting more weight back on OR I can bite the bullet, take the little telling off from the leader and get back on track. So im gonna be brave! Eeeeeeek!
Ive never put on before in class only by weighing myself. What do they say to you? Do you get told off? I have missed class for 4 weeks. :(xxx

just go and find out whats going on numberwise then just get stuck in ww style.

Im sure everyone will be pleased to have you back in class

Cheers hun. God I hope I havent put too much on, I was doing so well before aswell! Stupid fool I am. :(
I know my nerves will be shot walking in there! But I go on hols 4 weeks today so should be able to claw some sort of loss back by then. I hope.x

Go back to class no one will tell you off. You could always telephone your leader to speak to her first so you feel better on the class night.

Well done for getting back to plan

Back