Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Back on the wagon...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Victoria_30, 3 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Victoria_30

Victoria_30 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.5lb(0.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    After my 30th birthday and a weeks holiday!

AND... I have to admit, I've missed the plan. It's amazing how sluggish I've felt the last fortnight and how much I have genuinely not enjoyed eating crap! I have gained a couple of lbs but nowhere near what I was expecting which has spurred me on even more.

Glad to get the structure back into my life... I love SW!!!

Have a good wk ladies x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Caramelle

Caramelle Full Member

Firstly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Hope you had a fantastic time! :)

Secondly, so impressed with your realisation there. Just goes to show, doesn't it!! Well done anyway. Very impressed!!! :)

Lots of love, Caramelle X X X

4. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I can only echo what Caramelle has said!

Firstly I hope that you had an enjoyable birthday and secondly well done for getting back on track!

x

5. Victoria_30

Victoria_30 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.5lb(0.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks so much guys, I had a great time thank you! At the end of the day we can't stop social occasions like birthdays, and Christmas's, weddings etc (nor would I want to) so I've come to the conclusion that I should enjoy them, accept the gain and get straight back on it! If we didn't celebrate occasionally we would all have a very miserable existense wouldn't we!! I have however realised that I really don't get the "buzz and comfort" from gorging on fatty food anymore. I think I appreciate my syns more on SW and that's when I enjoy it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.