Back on the wagon...

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Victoria_30, 3 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Victoria_30

Victoria_30 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.5lb(0.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    After my 30th birthday and a weeks holiday!

AND... I have to admit, I've missed the plan. It's amazing how sluggish I've felt the last fortnight and how much I have genuinely not enjoyed eating crap! I have gained a couple of lbs but nowhere near what I was expecting which has spurred me on even more.

Glad to get the structure back into my life... I love SW!!!

Have a good wk ladies x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Caramelle

Caramelle Full Member

Firstly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Hope you had a fantastic time! :)

Secondly, so impressed with your realisation there. Just goes to show, doesn't it!! Well done anyway. Very impressed!!! :)

Lots of love, Caramelle X X X

4. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I can only echo what Caramelle has said!

Firstly I hope that you had an enjoyable birthday and secondly well done for getting back on track!

x

5. Victoria_30

Victoria_30 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.5lb(0.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks so much guys, I had a great time thank you! At the end of the day we can't stop social occasions like birthdays, and Christmas's, weddings etc (nor would I want to) so I've come to the conclusion that I should enjoy them, accept the gain and get straight back on it! If we didn't celebrate occasionally we would all have a very miserable existense wouldn't we!! I have however realised that I really don't get the "buzz and comfort" from gorging on fatty food anymore. I think I appreciate my syns more on SW and that's when I enjoy it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.