Smart Points Back on the weightloss journey

michbright

Hi all,

I did Weight Watchers in 2012 quite successfully and got down to my goal weight/size. Since then, the weight has crept up again, not least of all because I had a baby in January :).

Now that baby is 13 weeks old, I've decided I need to lose some weight again - this time it's 16kg :(. I've signed up again today and I have 52 smart points per day due to still breastfeeding my baby.

Here's to me getting back to goal by April 2017, when I have a big family reunion abroad!

Welcome back xxx

Hi all,

I did Weight Watchers in 2012 quite successfully and got down to my goal weight/size. Since then, the weight has crept up again, not least of all because I had a baby in January :).

Now that baby is 13 weeks old, I've decided I need to lose some weight again - this time it's 16kg :(. I've signed up again today and I have 52 smart points per day due to still breastfeeding my baby.

Here's to me getting back to goal by April 2017, when I have a big family reunion abroad!

Good Luck with your journey ;) How much is 16kg in lbs? X

Well just returned from a two week hol chips and beer with everything feeling like a chunky monkey back to the diet againnnnnnnnn xxx

Well just returned from a two week hol chips and beer with everything feeling like a chunky monkey back to the diet againnnnnnnnn xxx

Good Luck :) Weight that goes on quickly normally comes off quickly too. Where did you go? X

Back