Total Solution Back on total solution after christmas tomorrow

Curioushelen83

Hey guys

I am going back on TS tomorrow after being off for a month. Happy to say even though there has been christmas, i have only gained 1 pound in a month. Very happy but 3 stone left to lose still. So here goes......

Hey guys

I am going back on TS tomorrow after being off for a month. Happy to say even though there has been christmas, i have only gained 1 pound in a month. Very happy but 3 stone left to lose still. So here goes......

Wow that is amazing! Well done you! I put on lbs just looking at food lol

How long have you been doing exante in total? Xx

I think that is amazing to only gain 1lb over the Christmas period. You must have been very careful with what you ate or very active or both. Well done here's to your continuing success.
Mere x

1 lb over Christmas is fab I put on a whole 7lbs but I was a piggie got back on this diet and have 12 lbs gone Already so more then happy best of luck it's a tough but fab diet

Thank you. I am pleased that after 10 years of tackling my mind and weight loss i am finally getting there, as christmas was proof for me :) i did come off a week before christmas and have a low cab diet so lost probably a pound or two so didnt get the 7lb gain when you go straight to carbs. So don't beat yourself up too much :) its day 1 and i am feeling good, pleased for your 10lb loss and you got back on it so soon thats great! Had a bar and a packet of slim and save spag today, another packet and I'll be done for the day. I plan to have a dance tonight. And am pleased to say dont feel hungry presently. I have been relatively continuously active in Dec and Jan, as at the very least, i aim for 30 mins of yoga a day. It helps with posture and aches and reminds me to be active! good luck to you both

Wow that is amazing! Well done you! I put on lbs just looking at food lol

How long have you been doing exante in total? Xx

Hi ali

Just saw your post! I did exante for a month nov/dec then came off a month, now re- embarking for a month till i go on holiday to iceland :) i lost a stone before between march last year and november but wanted to speed up the process. I have lost 5 stone with LL and put it back on over 4 years, marriage break up, financial difficulties etc, typical emotional triggers but feel i've overcome those things now and depression for life, so am in a good place. So i have 3 and a half to lose...plan another 3 stone with exante/ slim and save and then will lose another half stone via diet as i know i need to learn to lose a few pounds occasionally! With 2 stone down already, i have got to my 30th in November for my goal, 10 months, 3 and a half stone. Here goes!! Can't wait for November! How about you? Whats your story?

Oh wow, you're well on track :) its great that you're in a good place too, I think mental state of mind can deeply impact perception of food and what it can do. I know cos I turned to food to comfort me through 5 years of a mentally abusive relationship, I didn't know that's what it was until I was out of it and could clearly see what had happened. Thereafter I felt awful and embarrassed cos I'd ballooned in size and wasn't sure I could do something about it.

Now I'm in a healthy relationship with a bloke who can see past my shape and size, who says it doesn't bother him, loves me for who I am and supports me. Even if he has takeaways in front of me from time to time lol!

Because I feel so content I now feel like I can crack on and get myself to where I want to be. So we've got a holiday booked to Florida at the end of September and I hope to be a good way on to be 8st less than I am now. I'm already 1st 1lb down from my start weight I took on 6th Jan.

Here's to us and achieving our goals! Xx

Oh wow, you're well on track :) its great that you're in a good place too, I think mental state of mind can deeply impact perception of food and what it can do. I know cos I turned to food to comfort me through 5 years of a mentally abusive relationship, I didn't know that's what it was until I was out of it and could clearly see what had happened. Thereafter I felt awful and embarrassed cos I'd ballooned in size and wasn't sure I could do something about it.

Now I'm in a healthy relationship with a bloke who can see past my shape and size, who says it doesn't bother him, loves me for who I am and supports me. Even if he has takeaways in front of me from time to time lol!

Because I feel so content I now feel like I can crack on and get myself to where I want to be. So we've got a holiday booked to Florida at the end of September and I hope to be a good way on to be 8st less than I am now. I'm already 1st 1lb down from my start weight I took on 6th Jan.

Here's to us and achieving our goals! Xx

Wow ali thats fantastic! For getting past all the difficulties and knowing that your mind has resolved all the food issues with self esteem. Its a real bigger and i am glad you've met a bloke who reinforces that for you :)

1st1lb down from 6 Jan ! No wonder you feel encouraged! September is a good aim you can be 7 to 8 stone slimmer by then! Almost at goal if not there! Keep me up to date with your progress :) i am on day 1, feel slightly hungry but nothing to drastic. Spent a lot of the day spring cleaning, so the house is sparkling! X

Will do :) I love coming on here for the support, it's helped me loads when I've been really thinking ooohh one bag of crisps wouldn't hurt!

Getting through the hunger the first few days is tough, but once you're through it starts getting easier :)

Well done for getting your spring cleaning done! I keep thinking about doing some of mine, then find something else to do lol xx

Back