Pregnancy Back on track after 6mths of damage.

AmyKY

Mum of 1, expecting No:2
Hey guys,
well im back in SW and after doing great and getting to 10st 6.5lbs this summer I have since being pregnant fallen off the waggon badly straying from the plan and ive put up a whopping 2 stone already :(

After realising how bad ive been I cried a bit and took a step to healthily manage the rest of my pregnancy with only 13 weeks to go. Week 1 nearly done and its hard as ive gotten such cravings lol but over all I think its been a good week :)

Any one else out there due jan/feb 2014?

Hey guys, well im back in SW and after doing great and getting to 10st 6.5lbs this summer I have since being pregnant fallen off the waggon badly straying from the plan and ive put up a whopping 2 stone already :( After realising how bad ive been I cried a bit and took a step to healthily manage the rest of my pregnancy with only 13 weeks to go. Week 1 nearly done and its hard as ive gotten such cravings lol but over all I think its been a good week :) Any one else out there due jan/feb 2014?

Hey Amy,

Congratulations on your pregnancy and well done for getting back on it! If you pop onto the sticky thread on here (and also the pregnancy without pounds section of the forum) you'll find quite a few ladies due around the same time as you. Quite a few of us came from the ttc forum and it was amazing to watch as a group of us who had been waiting years all got our BFP's around the same time!

I'm due in 6 weeks (eek!) and have been trying to do SW properly again for the last few weeks. I have a gain of 2st 3lbs at the moment and I would like to gain not too much more than that really! Had a 0.5lb loss at the last WI I managed to attend and I was really happy with that at this stage.

SW is so hard when you're pregnant so even just staying on plan a little is great! xxx

Hey Amy,

Congratulations on your pregnancy and well done for getting back on it! If you pop onto the sticky thread on here (and also the pregnancy without pounds section of the forum) you'll find quite a few ladies due around the same time as you. Quite a few of us came from the ttc forum and it was amazing to watch as a group of us who had been waiting years all got our BFP's around the same time!

I'm due in 6 weeks (eek!) and have been trying to do SW properly again for the last few weeks. I have a gain of 2st 3lbs at the moment and I would like to gain not too much more than that really! Had a 0.5lb loss at the last WI I managed to attend and I was really happy with that at this stage.

SW is so hard when you're pregnant so even just staying on plan a little is great! xxx

2st 3lbs gain at 34weeks is really good!!! i hope i dont gain too much more as ive still 13 wks to go and thats a lot of time to give in and be naughty lol. Dont worry we will have it off in no time hopefully when Babies are born..... hopefully hahahaa

Hi Amy,

Congratulations on your pregnancy :) I'm not too far behind you :) x

2st 3lbs gain at 34weeks is really good!!! i hope i dont gain too much more as ive still 13 wks to go and thats a lot of time to give in and be naughty lol. Dont worry we will have it off in no time hopefully when Babies are born..... hopefully hahahaa

It's a lot of time but it's just about doing what you can. You've not gained that much really! And we need leeway to be hormonal and eat chocolate sometimes. ;) I figure if I can even do half a day on SW I'll be happy. Just trying to eat reasonably healthy and stick to SW principles where I can :) xxx

Back