Back on track after an unplanned holibob

Loser85

Gold Member
Thats me back on track now. Had my mum up from England last week on a spur of the moment thing. Basically 2 Saturdays ago i phoned her and said instead of recuperating at home come up to Scotland and let me look aftr you. 3 hours later we made the 6 hour journey to collect her. Enjoyed having her here but it really knocked me off to the point of an unplanned break. The 2lbs i lost prior to this im scraping off and starting again.

Must have been nice to have your mum stay with you for a while, good to have a break off it for a while but as you said just start again from scratch will be good to get back into order of it again

Forgot i posted this lol. *brain fart*

Noticed i never put her ailment on the 1st post either! Basically a badly bruised foot with a huge walking boot for 6 weeks. She came up to stay with me to completely rest. I waited on her hand and foot all week whilst she rested up. Did her and me a lot of good. (barring the weight gain obv but that can be rectified)

Joining a new class on Wed night as its closer to me and a better time so will see the difference then.

Back