Back on track after Easter Madness

need to get back on track after a week of overeating and over drinking. Anyway really enjoyed it and now determined to get back on track.

Weigh in is tomorrow evening but not expecting a good result...hoping for a STS

Today is EE

Bfast-yogurt and melon
lunch-chicken, couscous, tomatoes,
dinner- fish veg and pots
snacks- melon, raspberries,

lots of water
2 mile walk:)

OMG 2.5lb loss

so pleased i have lost 2.5lbs tonight at wi.
yesterday didnt work our as i had planned. no walk and dinner was beef and green pepper sauce in black bean with rice home made delicious probably about 5 syns i reckon also a glass of red wine about 6 syns

wi day i like to practically starve, i know i shouldnt and it prob wouldnt make much difference but it is just how i do it.

breakfast - melon

lunch ff yogurt an apple and some popcorn at the cinema (5 syns):D

dinner- spag bolognese parmesan (1 syn)
2 glasses wine (15 syns)

mum in laws birthday...another challenge

went for 40 minute walk/jog before breakfast
bfast - ff yogurt, banana, apple,clementine
lunch -small bowl noodles
dinner - bbq, OH made extra lean burgers for me had 2 without bread also 2 chicken kebabs with roasted vegetables and large salad
drinks - red wine 15 syns and couple SF shandies (coors light and sugar free lemo) 10 points

SLice nimble with laughing cow cheese triangle (he A and B)

snack size mars and mini cream egg (reckon 10 syns but not sure)

All in all i think i had 35 syns total so not good considering i have another day of entertaining tomorrow and a concert on saturday night.

i will try to walk again in the morning and have sF foods as much as possible.:rolleyes:

yesterday forgot to syn a small piece choc cake, probably 8 syns approx

friday another day of celebrations. food wise i stayed on plan but drinks consisted of bubbly, and red wine.

Sat

Human league concert and out to dnner first. good choice of chicken and sweet potato wedges, approx 10 syns.

curly wurly 6 syns

Back