Back on track....day 1 of SS...

debz32

Gold Member
Hello everyone - Happy New Year to you all :D

Started back on SS this morning....after a wee holiday over Christmas and NewYear...so far, so good.....sooo determined to lose this last stone or so and be at goal by my birthday at the end of January !!!

Good luck to all other re-starters, newbies...and .............. R-E-S-P-E-C-T to those who stuck to the plan thru' the hols - well done to us all !!!

lotsa love

Debz
xx

Thanks Debz - you've done really well so far - not too long to go now!! You CAN finish this ...

Last edited:
Thanks Debz - you've done really well so far - not too long to go now!! You CAN finish this ...

Thanx hun....would've been lost without Minis...and you lot, of course !! ;)

love

Debz
xx

Good on ye for getting back on today Debz!!! I will be joining you tomoro, I promise!!!

I kno ye will...and I'll be checking on ya !!! ;)

REALLY must go do kids tea......

catch ya later babe

love

Debz
xx

Good Luck, glad to see that you are back on track, after a wee holiday. I am today as well and it feels good!! The hard work does pay off and you aren't far from goal. Good Luck hun!!!

Thanx Lottie...we'll both be there before we know it !!

and ur right...it feels soooo goodto be back in control!

love

Debz
xx

Hiya Debz,

Well done on your restart p you really have been amazing support through all this.

I have just finished day one and all is good ...... weds and thurs will be the big test!

xx

Hiya and Good Luck restarting!!

Cheers Angela...and to you too hun :D

2207 will be OUR year.....

let's DO IT !!

Debz
xx

Hiya Debz,

Well done on your restart p you really have been amazing support through all this.

I have just finished day one and all is good ...... weds and thurs will be the big test!

xx

Thanx Missus ! You will do it this time.....u have done so well already.....

I'll be there to support u all u want....just say the word !!!

Look forward to sharing your successes !

Debz
xx

Well done for getting back to the job! Not far to go now. You go gal :)

Hiya

I started SSing again today, so welcome to the club. You are so close to target now, you must be able to smell the success!

me too

also day one of restarting SS yet again for me with about 6 stone to lose!:(

good luck all!:D

Happy new year everyone!!

Its my day one of SSing again (7 1/2 stone to lose!) and I feel great so far!! We can do this ladies! Good luck!!

Cat xx

Too right Cat - u'll be fine.....that weight'll be off in no time !

good luck babe

Debz
xx

Well done on your loss so far Debz! And good luck with the rest of your journey :)

Back