ProPoints ... Back on track for the LAST TIME... x

I was gonna ask the same question Jemma.....I only go to meetings to get weighed now ..when I reach goal I will only be going once a month or so just to keep a check...there is deffo more support on here ...although I must say our leader is very good ...hope you enjoyed all your treats Charlotte and u are feeling better today good kuck for wi x

That looks like fun ;) I want one lol!!

I only go to meetings coz I want to one day be in the mag and would begrudge just paying for online lol xx

just ordered 2 ...1 for me n 1 for my wee son ....can't wait ..gonna try yoghurt in them ...thanks Charlotte x

Oooo enjoy :) x

No probs hun, hopefully it's good! Going to buy mine in the week, let me know how your first experiment goes :) It said on firebox that you cant use diet drinks.. I'm hoping that SF squash might work. Might try the mullerlight thing,and maybe a milkshake! Ohh wanna order it now! xx

No probs hun, hopefully it's good! Going to buy mine in the week, let me know how your first experiment goes :) It said on firebox that you cant use diet drinks.. I'm hoping that SF squash might work. Might try the mullerlight thing,and maybe a milkshake! Ohh wanna order it now! xx

Here to follow, hope you dont mind. :)

Nah cant use diet drinks in the slush mug, you need sugar for it to work so anything completely sugar free wont work unfortunately. but you could add a couple spoons sugar and just add the points for those? If the squash is only "No Added Sugar" then that might work cuz there's still sugar in it! I WANT one of those mugs though lol.

That's a shame, zero pp slushies would rock my world! Spoon of sugar won't hurt though will it :) and squash is cheap enough to experiment with! Think I'm gonna order mine soon..

Too right. I might order one too. Could make a frozen yogurt type thing with it... or sorbet... mmm.
meant to say, was looking through your pics, which would be most recent? love the colour of your hair in this one:
http://www.minimins.com/members/cha...323-2010-october-13st-2lb-shot-my-studio.html
:D

Aaaw thanks! Yeah that's the most recent, although hair colour has faded considerably :sigh: think I might do it again... and should really add some more, I've lost over 1st since then!

Going to order my slush mug now :cool::cool: xx

did you order it yet Charlotte ...mine hasn't arrived yet maybe it will come today ..hope your doing well x

Charlotte-Eve said:
Aaaw thanks! Yeah that's the most recent, although hair colour has faded considerably :sigh: think I might do it again... and should really add some more, I've lost over 1st since then!

Going to order my slush mug now :cool::cool: xx

You get that color in a salon? Love it! You've lost a stone since then!? You must be a skinny mini girl eh!? X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Hehe no it's a home dye! I think that's why it only usually lasts about 4 weeks.. Love having red hair :) Debating going to a salon though, will be worth the cost as home ones are never quite bright enough...

Oooh yeah over a stone, I couldn't believe it, had to double check when I typed it! Far from a skinny mini tho hun! hehe :) It's that problem belly/thigh area :-| lol I've always been lucky, I never really looked "obese" (I was 15st 7) because I'm so tall, and my weight literally goes to my chin/cheeks, belly and thighs. I've always had skinny wrists and lower arms, and skinny ankles and my neck has always looked pretty slim! so I like to think I carried my weight well. Thanks tho, that comment really made me smile! :)

I remember a couple of years ago at work, I was friends with a girl, and we used to work totally different shifts, so would see each other every 4 to 6 months when I did overtime. I saw her after losing most my initial 3 stone and she came up to me and said "Don't take this the wrong way, but there's something different about the way you look and I don't know what it is, and it's really annoying me!" so I told her I'd lost 3 stone and she was shocked. Actually didn't know what to say for about 5 minutes, then turned round to me and said "You weren't that fat though!" Which I thought was quite sweet :)

Ooh Jem that's been a while? Hope it turns up for the weekend! I ordered 2 mugs (as I know the OH will pester me or steal all my slushy goodness) and not shown up yet either... xx

Oh I do my own hair too! Been using Black Cherry colour by L'Oreal Casting Creme (I'm worth it...). What colour do you use? I love red hair too but mine never seems to go quite so red. :(

Yeah being tall must be awesome for the weight. I've always had chubby arms and pot belly. My grandpa would call me podge when I was a kid (I wasnt fat mind, just always a bit big looking or something). I'll never be able to be rake thin but I'd love to look slim at least. I think you look great in your photos hon! Its lovely when other people notice your weight loss too... You really didnt look very big in any of the photos though so I see what your workmate means lol!! :)

I used to use that black cherry hair dye! But I let it fade and now I put live xxl real red on it and it's alot lighter! X

Marnie:) said:
I used to use that black cherry hair dye! But I let it fade and now I put live xxl real red on it and it's alot lighter! X

I used the casting creme because it wasnt permanent... I wrecked my hair with permanent dye a few years ago lol... Tempted by the xxl stuff though... X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Last edited:
Back