ProPoints ... Back on track for the LAST TIME... x

Hehe sorry guys I've been a bit busy, and also not feeling too wonderful! However I'm back and feeling ok-ish now :)
Thought this week would be a minimal loss, having eaten 3/4 of a gypsy tart and gone to ikea for dinner last weekend, but I managed to lose 3lb, yay! May start doing my food diary again, but not sure if I have the patience anymore...

Did a massive clean of my studio/reception on Wednesday, it's spotless! All ready to open again on Monday when I'm going back to my part time job - not been working in the studio just in case I get in trouble. So yay! Not well enough to go back by any means, but trying to survive on £320 a month is really difficult, and my solicitors (from the accident) haven't pulled their fingers out to get me my interim payment, nor have they arranged rehabilitation concerning my neck and hip - it's been over 3 months since the accident! (They're not allowed to do anything for my back as it's pre-existing, even though it's worse after the accident).. I think it's a ploy by the defendants insurance company in order to pay me less settlement £££... hehe.

Anyway, enough rambling, how are you all? Well I hope!

Sounds tough Hun! Exciting about going bk to studio! Hope ur solicitors sort themselves out! (or I will fix it lol)

Well done on 3lb loss! If I decide u can be bothered I'd be interested in ur diary ;) x

Aw thanks hun :) I'll prob start it back up on Sunday then, thanks for that :), Boyf is dragging me to Donington tomorrow for a drifting thing, wants to get his British Drift License or something. Only thing is can't go inthe car with him because of the back pain so will be boreeeedddd! And I know my phone battery won't last long enough lol.

Yes I'll get you to kick their butts! Supersolicitor Carly on the case! Hope it's all going well for you :) xx

glad your ok Charlotte we missed you, and hope your feelin better today.Well done on your 3lb loss thats great ....please keep writing your diary I love to read it x

Lol lovely... What is drifting? How will u get there? Thats rubbish that u can't go in car :( hugs xx

Hey, just checkin to follow your diary :flirt2:

Hi all of you :) Sorry I've been away for so long, went back to work this week and have been in agony and not really up to going on the computer! Well 1st day off today so thought I'd catch up.

Carly - drifting is when drivers make their cars go sideways and can go round corners directing the back wheels - if you've seen Fast & The Furious Tokyo Drift you'll know exactly what I mean as I can't explain it too well! It's the OH's life, he loves it, bless!

Jem - that's a sweet thing to say! I just write everything down, glad it's enjoyable :):)

And thanks Claire for following :) Will track down your diary soon if you have one!

How are you all? How's WI been this week?

Well as I said, back to work on Monday after 3 1/2 months off. Lots of irritating things went on but mainly, I'm back in the same position painwise :( Not happy at all, just waiting for the store's refit so I can hopefully move department! And go full time, because home circumstances have gone a bit jellified and I will lose my business :( So will have to move house, and probably town to buy my own place! Nightmare.

Anyhow, what else.. erm.. STS this week, bit miffed but maybe down to such a big loss last week. I'm looking slimmer though, especially the bit above my belly and below my boobs looks really slim! Haha what a place to notice :rolleyes:

Think I am now a firm size 14 on top (not squeezing into some 14s and still needing to wear a 16 in others) and still 16 in bottoms - I don't think this will be quick to change, I've been 16 on bottom since I was about 14 stone! I have pretty thunderous thighs and child bearing hips so I don't think below 14 will be possible anyway. Hehe.

I think that's a week's worth of rambling over, will try to update a little more and visit everyone's diaries asap!

xx

Last edited:
Friday 24th June

Right going to start logging my foods as of today, don't let me forget! Lol. Not a good day to start, was stressed this morning and ate one of my easter eggs (3 left to go, 2 creme eggs, 2 caramel mini eggs and a lindt bunny!) and going to have a huge big pizza tonight. Oh well, it's pointed! Yeah :) Aiming to use up to 35 of my weeklies by Sunday, then distributing the rest throughout the week - hopefully 3 or 4 extra per day.

Breakfast
Frozen Yoghurt 100g 4
Grapes 0

Snacks
Easter Egg! 15

Lunch
Rainbow Ice Lolly 1

Snacks

Dinner

Pizza 26

Snacks

46/29

17/49 Weeklies used

Hi Charlotte sorry to hear you are still in pain but glad your back sharing your day with us.Maybe when you go full time you could rescue your bis or could you not work from home or maybe that would be a bit much anyway I hope it all works out for you.sts is good at least you didn't put any on I missed wi thi week was out shopping but think I may have 2.5 off just hope ing it stays that way.......
can't believe you still have Easter eggs left it's nearly July .....well must go for now and catch up with everyone else take care hun and DON'T forget your food diary tomorrow x

Hope ur pain eases darling! U will get a loss next week :) xx

Hello lovies! Reporting in, as I've neglected MM this week (And WW to be honest!)

But I'm back with a vengance! Lost my way, needed to chill the hell out and I'm not feeling guilty for it! Hehe. 0.5lbs on, so next WI I'm aiming for -2lbs. That will take me to 12st :)

Work is being an arse at the minute, totally cannot physically do the job but I have to stick it out in case I get this Photo job there. If I don't, then it's time to move on :-[

How are you guys anyway? Hope you're well and having good weeks! xx

Glad your back Charlotte... hope you feel better soon ..when will you hear about the photo job hun? x

Hey lovely! Sounds like u enjoyed ur week off plan - now bk to it missy :) u will have that half off :) xx

Wooooop wooooo for ur loss missy x

Aw thanks for popping in guys :) I'm still here, just! And thanks for the thanks Carly :)

Yay I lost 3lb, taken me into the 11s so it's ALL GOOD. although I felt totally rotten last week (still feeling bad actually) and on tuesday I ate only 10pp. Eugh. The OH was violently ill too.

Bit peeved off at my meeting though - not been able to go for a few weeks due to other commitments. So went last night, the scales showed only a 1lb loss from last time! Fair enough, was a hot day and I didn't drink so was massively bloated.. but she turned to me and said "Well that's a pound off since, hmm, the last time you decided to attend." I thought that was a proper nasty thing to say! Anyway, I didn't stay for class and went out for dinner, lol.

Hope you're all doing well and I'll try get my bum on MM more regularly now! xx

well done Charlotte ...hope your feeling better today hun and enjoyed your meal out....did you have anything nice? ...that was a bit under the belt what your leader said I think she owes you an apology...keep your chin up hun we r all here for you x

WELL DONE !!! and i woulda said somethin to her about that ... how rude !!!!!! if she speaks to you like that again, get her in trouble!! you dont go to be humiliated just for not coming xxxxx

Well done Chick! I would sack off meetings if she's like that! U can do it from home with our support :) xx

Well done Chick! I would sack off meetings if she's like that! U can do it from home with our support :) xx

Think I am now, I literally only went back when I was at goal cos it was free, to get the information! "Your Week" is pretty rubbish these days, it used to have awesome recipes but it's poor at best, and the classes really don't motivate me anymore. That really is most probably cos I've got you lot now! And Claire - really was taken back by it otherwise would've said something! lol!

I was really annoyed, I'm a gold member so don't need to go every week anyway, she has no right to judge if I need to lose further weight or whatever..

And it's a Fri evening, so I can't be bothered with starving myself anymore, seeing as the OH weighs me in the morning! We went for a BIG dinner (oops!) But I didn't eat all day and had cajun prawns for starters (6pp), fajitas for main (guesstimated 25pp, tortillas were tiny, not massive amounts of chicken and didn't eat all the sauces..) and then Pecan Tart for puds... 10pp! Got that off their not-yet-finished nutritional part of the website, seems quite low as it's a proper dense choccy-toffee slice of tart. So not bad :) Then went for a massive fish & chips yesterday so think thats the weeklies blown :p

thanks Jem, definitely much better support on here than at class :)

Think I'm going to have a PJ day today. Debating getting one of those Slush Mugs everyone is raving about, so doing a bit of research! xx

Back