ProPoints ... Back on track for the LAST TIME... x

Friday 6th May

Just had my photoshoot for today cancel in favour for next week, so at a loss until my OH comes home at 10:30pm! What to do?!

..MUST.NOT.EAT.CRAP..

STS this week. Disappointed. I deserve it though - Monday was a killer. Definitely back on track on the Tuesday which I think stopped it being a gain!

Off to Tesco soon to buy food, and there won't be a treat in sight :cool: (Apart from when you open my treat drawer... oops.)

Breakfast
Apple 0
Mullerlight 3

Lunch
Subway (Left over from Weds!) 12

Dinner

WW Cheese Curls 2
2x Freddo Bars 5
Ham Sandwich 5
WW Fruit Yoghurt 1

Snacks

Mini Twister Lolly 1
Pineapple 0

29/29

49/49 weeklies used.

Last edited:
WEEK 10: Saturday 7th May

As always, I have a bit of a blowout Saturday, wasn't massively bad although ate out all day so not overly sure on any of my points other than breakfast. May just totally write off weeklies this week just to be on the safe side...

My OH and I are celebrating a year together this month (I have no idea on days so May is our month now :)) so that is my "excuse" (Not that I need one!).

Breakfast
Strawberries 0
Mullerlight 2

Lunch
Muffin Break Cheesecake (MASSIVE!) 25
Have done a google, found some calorie info and added a couple of points just in case as I'm not sure...was AMAZING though!
Mango Passion Ice Drink 2

Dinner

Ate out at Santa Fe Restaurant, Bluewater. No Website - GRRR!
The Fajitas were SO tiny, so I guestimated them each at 2, ate only 3/4 of the chicken and had very small servings of salsa, sour cream and cheese so 20
Garlic Bread Ciabatta 10
Apple Pie cocktail 5

64/29

35/49 weeklies used.

Sunday 8th May

So, back on plan today and good choices - have turned down tea/meal out with my dad in favour of just a couple of diet colas at the local pub (keep sparklin' halo!).

OH has told me if I don't lose (or STS again - aaw) on Friday I have to wash his car - out shopping at Bluewater yesterday he was finding some nasty bikinis and outfits for me to wear whilst doing it as an incentive not to get complacent/bored or give up as my weightloss is being slow!

Breakfast
Pineapple 0
WW Grapefruit Yoghurt 1

Lunch
Ham Salad 1
Mullerlight 2
Strawberries 0

Dinner

9x Mcd's Chicken Nuggets 11

Snacks

2x JDs and diet cokes 4
WW Cheese Curls 2
Freddo Bar 3
Creme Egg 5

29/29

35/49 weeklies used.

Last edited:
You can do it :)

I went slightly over bit going out for a big walk today. Think I was only over by 10.

Plus gonna pay a few back over the next few days ( I know your bot supposes to but can't do any harm??)

You can do it :)

I went slightly over bit going out for a big walk today. Think I was only over by 10.

Plus gonna pay a few back over the next few days ( I know your bot supposes to but can't do any harm??)

aah you can claw back 10 easily - the walk will definitely help :) I know what you mean though, I know you're not meant to but as long as you're not starving yourself and you're satisfied then I'm sure it won't hurt!

Monday 9th May

ARGH I keep sneaky weighing and I need to be stopped as I'm showing as a 1.5lb gain :cry:I'm hoping it's just bloat and I'm sticking to 29 every day, no weeklies, and minimising my fruit intake to 2-3 each day.

I've got my MOT today which is the other side of town, so going to walk down a big hill, do a bit of wandering/shopping and walk back up the mean hill to burn some of this belly off!

Also got my appointment through for my cortisone injection for my back problems - 4th June! A little bit of a wait but at least it's fairly soon. Back is hurting so much though, just want to get back to normal :rolleyes:

Breakfast
Grapes 0
Mullerlight 2

Lunch
Chicken stuffed with ELF Philadelphia wrapped in parma ham 8
Salad 0
Freddo 3

Dinner

Sushi 9
Apple 0
Mini Meringues 1

Snacks

Del Monte Smoothie Lolly Mango 3
Grapes 0
WW mini moments 1
Monkey bar 2

29/29

35/49 weeklies used.

Last edited:
I came home and weighed lol

I weigh in on a wed evening and it's looking like -2 :) woohoo

I came home and weighed lol

I weigh in on a wed evening and it's looking like -2 :) woohoo

Lol it's an addiction! I did it AGAIN today and I'm up 1.5 and I'm so hacked off :mad::mad::mad:

fingers crossed here for you and your 2lb loss tonight - that's amazing! Lemme know if it stays that way!

Tuesday 10th May

Having a down couple of days which is reflecting in my food choices / lack of food choices-then-bingeing. Not working since March has really got me down. I would like to go back to work but I can't risk the disciplinary I'll get as I'll have to have a week off post-injection. GRRR.

The store I work in is expanding, and they're having a photo lab - I was a lab manager in a very busy one for a year (ran it alone!) so I'm going to go for it, gets me out of Online Shopping - which has finished my back off - pushing that massive trolley round, generally around 80kg non stop for 4 hours straight, having to stop it when a customer walks out in front of it, having to twist and turn to get it down the aisles.. it's a killer!

I'm worried that the hours are going to increase/my days off will change with the new role, and also that my sickness will go against me. I'm more than experienced and qualified to do the job, obviously with the experience, and my degree is in Photography, I run my own photo studio and I basically am the best person for the job AFAIK... Just so nervous. The OH got me the internal transfer form today, so we shall see.

Anyway this is yesterday's diary!

Breakfast
Satsumas 0
Mullerlight 2

Lunch

Dinner

Create Your Own 10" stuffed crust Pizza from Asda with a boat-sinking amount of cheese :sigh: 25
(Worked that out looking at another pizza in a box, that had a lot more cheese on it but wasn't stuffed crust... then added 2 points :D)

Snacks

Extrememly chocolately millionaire crispy (m&s) 3
3x mini flapjacks 6

36/29

42/49 weeklies used.

Last edited:
Wednesday 11th May

And this is todays food diary!

Breakfast
Strawberries 0
Mullerlight 2

Lunch
Square wrap 4
Wafer thin ham 1
30g ELF philadelphia 1
Salad 0

Dinner

Quorn meatballs (1/2pack) 4
Homemade garlic/tomato/onion sauce 0
Homemade chips 200g 4

Snacks

Chilli Prawn Skewers x8 4
Apple 0
Chocolate Millionaire slice 3
Grapes 0
Bubbly bar 2
Freddo 3
3x mini meringues 1

29/29

42/49 weeklies used.

Last edited:
hey!! i found your diary really interesting.. its good that you can still eat what you want and lose weight or stay the same! but hey..your not putting on so thats great!
i love the fact that your honest too and not trying to hide the naughty things you've eaten, some people would have a cupcake or what not and think screw it, i'll start again tomorrow, but you dont! i find that very encouraging..well done :)

Thursday 12th May

Breakfast
Grapes 0
Apple 0
Mullerlight 2

Lunch
WW Vegetable Quiche 7

Dinner

Square Wrap with ham and salad 5

Supper
Tomato & Aubergine Bake 6
Smoothie Mango Lolly 3

Snacks

Apple 0
Mini flapjack 2
Freddo 3
WW Toffee Yoghurt 1

29/29

42/49 weeklies used.

Had dinner and supper due to the fact I had lunch early at about 12:30pm, then the other half decided he wanted to make a cheesecake at 6pm, which needed to be in the oven for 2hours in total! So I had a wrap to tide me over :D

Friday 13th May

Weigh in day - Fat Fighters with my OH kept me at STS AGAIN. Think it could be due to the massive meal I had last weekend, could be due to the fact I ate carbs yesterday, or that my dinner was late and rather large.

I've felt so ill the past 24 hours - back pain was horrible yesterday, it's eased off a little overnight, but I woke with the most unsettled stomach ever. I feel awful :cry::cry:

Had a slice of the cheesecake my OH made, I worked out all the points and everything! a 1/16th slice is 5ppts, which isn't too bad, and the slice is an ok size. Tasted OK so will be a little treat later in the week :rolleyes:

Still debating whether to go to WI tonight. I'm gold, so it doesn't matter if I do or don't. However the meeting was closed last week due to an emergency gathering of all the leaders or something so I should really go along. I'll see how I feel. Gotta get my MOT retest done today too, and renew my insurance. I always leave everything to the last minute!

Breakfast
Pineapple 0
Slice of cheesecake 5

Lunch

Dinner

Chippy chips 20
(wasn't a massive portion, but wasn't a cone. Went for 20 :rolleyes: lol)

Snacks

Freddo 3
Mini moment 1

29/29

42/49 weeklies used.

Last edited:
hey!! i found your diary really interesting.. its good that you can still eat what you want and lose weight or stay the same! but hey..your not putting on so thats great!
i love the fact that your honest too and not trying to hide the naughty things you've eaten, some people would have a cupcake or what not and think screw it, i'll start again tomorrow, but you dont! i find that very encouraging..well done :)

Hi, thanks for reading my food diary! I don't really have a massive amount of weight to lose, so trying to normalise myself by enjoying what I eat - if I eat cupcakes.. meh! I enjoyed them! Eating a whole cheese pizza just means I can't have the garlic bread and cheesecake pudding :)

Thanks for your kind words though - I too don't see the point in trying to hide my slip-ups, I've done it, it might have been stupid but hey - move on! Life is too short to destroy all the hard work I've put in :)

And I haven't yet put on (fingers crossed!) so even when I do go a little crazy, it's not affecting my long term habits. So chuffed with that.

Thanks again for your sweet words!

Back