ProPoints ... Back on track for the LAST TIME... x

Hi sweetheart :) not read loads of this but want to follow u so hiya :) xx

Thank you :) good luck to you too! Hope you find it ok this week, that was a good idea comparing pp's and discover points! I'm sure you will have a loss. Have a good weekend xx

Hi charlotte-eve ,
Just saw your last few posts now sorry. I feel for you having that horrible sciatica . Its the worst pain ever. I really hope that injection helps. Just about that Amitriptyline . I was put on that for chest pain that they were telling me was fibromyalgia. Like you i was a bit stoned on it and was having little naps too. I came off of it because I couldnt stop eating and actually put up about a half stone in a few weeks.. Have a chat with your doctor and maybe there is some thing else he can prescribe. But at the end of the day if it is helping your pain thats probably more important at the moment.
This could explain your STS the last few weeks . Dont think its the propoints. Try not to worry about it too much until you have your injection and settle after that.

How u doing petal? X

Hello everyone :) Thanks for all your lovely comments! I was so close to giving up, but realised I've got you lot to spur me on - thank you, thank you, thank you... I really appreciate you all xxx

Michillinwoman - I'm on the lowest dose possible of Amitriptyline, been on it 6 days and it's not done a thing. Not even feeling "stoned" anymore.. but I am managing to get to sleep a little earlier. It's not even touching the pain, so I will be going back to the Dr soon! I only gave up on PP for the time being because I'm not active - I'm definitely going to return to it once I'm over this pain! I've looked seriously at my food diaries, and looking at my calorie intake, it's probably closer to 1850 than 1600 I need to be on to maintain! A few weeks of Discover will help kickstart me, get me into the 11s and then I'll take my time getting into the 10s. I really do appreciate you popping by my diary, your words and experience with all this are so, so helpful! x

Angel - I feel as though Discover is much more restrictive, and I need that at the minute! As long as I lose 0.5lb a week I'm happy, I don't need anymore :) Weekend has been fab, went to the aquarium with the OH, walked around hastings for probably about 3 hours in the sunshine, had a naughty icecream though! Hehe. Hope your weekend has been good! x

Carly - Thanks for coming over! My diary's pretty boring, but thank you :) I had a terrible day of pain yesterday, and the evening was horrific, TOTM cramps and leg pains, mixed with backpain I was nearly in tears all night! But I'm feeling happy this morning (Think it's the sun!) even with sciatica and back ache :) How are you? Had a lovely weekend? x

Saturday 21st May

Breakfast
WW Toffee yoghurt 0.5
2x Satsumas 0.5

Snacks
Fibre Plus Chocolate bar 2

Lunch
Burger, chips, BBQ sauce, salad 16

Snacks

Ice cream cone 8

Dinner
-

Snacks

Small Easter Egg 6.5

33.5/21

Hi hun where bouts in ashford are you im in singleton.
Diarys looking good by the way i always forget to do mine.
Hope your feeling better soon.x:)

So yesterday I was pretty naughty. But TBH... I really needed it. Feeling so, so ill with back pain, TOTM was "better late than never" but causes me severe stomach cramps and leg pain every other month (Had to be this month didn't it!) so was in agony. Although walked for a few hours at the aquarium, and then along Hastings seafront with my wonderful man, and he treated me to an ice-cream. We had a LOT of wonderful 'Gelato' when we went to Rome in January, and have yet to enjoy ice-cream properly since being back! So this took me back to a good place and I really do think I deserved it after the crap I've had this year. I opted for a scoop of banana flavour and a scoop of cheesecake flavour, whilst OH had amaretto flavour and lemon flavour. They were delishhhhhh, but still not a patch on our beloved Rome!

We had lunch late with one of the OH's friends and his GF - they chose the restaurant but I made a good enough choice. A grilled 1/4lb burger in a small-ish bun, a squidge of BBQ sauce with salad and chips. It was nice. I didn't eat half the chips and munched on the salad instead - I think 16 points is a good guestimate. If not, hey ho!

Then my pains were so severe when we got home, I could barely move!! I ate one of my small easter eggs to cheer me up :rolleyes::rolleyes: didn't have dinner as we were both pretty full from lunch and ice-cream. I literally couldn't move all night, and we watched "Get Him To The Greek" which was actually not too bad a film... better than "Sarah Marshall" anyway!

Hi hun where bouts in ashford are you im in singleton.
Diarys looking good by the way i always forget to do mine.
Hope your feeling better soon.x:)

Hiya! I'm on Park Farm!
Thanks for reading my diary, it's a bit rubbish but keeps me on track :) and thanks, case of trying to keep my mind off the pain :p

Hope you're ok and having a lovely weekend hun x

Sunday 22nd May

Breakfast
Coco Shreddies 2.5
125ml Alpro Light soya milk 0.5
2x Satsumas 0.5

Snacks
Special K bar 1.5

Lunch
WW Chicken hotpot 4
Salad 0
WW dessert yoghurt 1

Snacks

-

Dinner
Square wrap 2.5
Soft cheese, light, 35g 0.5
60g wafer thin ham 1
30g half fat cheese 2.5
Tomato 0
160g pineapple 1
150g grapes 1

Snacks

Bag flying saucers 1
Bubbly bar 1.5

21/21

Last edited:
having a good one thanks recovering from walking up the cobbled street in rye.

Have a good one too.:)

Hello petal! Diary looks good and hope discover gives u the kick start u hope for :) hope the pain eases soon! Hugs xx

Glad you've had a nice weekend! Take it easy and enjoy discover this week :) xx

Getting excited for glee!!!! :) x

Do u get weeklies on discover? I kno fruit has points but wondered what else was dif xx

Do u get weeklies on discover? I kno fruit has points but wondered what else was dif xx

Nope :cry: It's literally 21 points a day! They're based on height/age/weight/activity. When I go back to work I'll probably be on 22-23, because I walk around my store flat-out for 4 hours non stop! Fruit is quite low points, pretty much all veg is free. Cheese is quite high compared to PP, pasta etc is lower in comparison. It feels a lot more strict than PP, which is good for me, and I like it that it considers my lack of movement at the min!

Hows your week going? got your weigh in soon? xx

Oh and on PP I felt like I could have a lot of treats within my dailies - feels different on discover, not as many sweet things! Makes me sad! x

Monday 23rd May

Breakfast
WW toffee yoghurt 0.5
2x Satsumas 0.5

Snacks
Curly Wurly 2.5

Lunch
Soft cheese, ham & tomato wrap 4
Apple 0.5

Snacks

-

Dinner
Tesco light choices sausage & mash 6
Smoothie Mango lolly 1.5

Snacks

M&S orange & chocolate truffle split 4
2x meringue nests 1.5
2x satsumas 0.5

21.5/21

AP earned 0.5

Last edited:
Have got workmen out th front of my house this morning... I've lived here 2 years this week, and it's like a big paved area. Well, only this year did they pave it.. it was gravel up until then and all fenced off, nightmare! So they spent 3 months at the beginning of this year completing it (finally!) and then it seemed as though they gave up - now they're installing benches and bins, so will finally be finished. Not too sure how I feel about having all the grotty kids (I'm not a massive fan of children!) hanging out outside my photography studio/house... we shall see! But they've been making so much noise it's unreal! Can't wait for it to be finished.

Going to do my usual Tesco walk today - 1mile each way, will grab me some more satsumas and fruit. Nom. And see if I can find any low point treats...

Back