Back on Track...Hopefully!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by delleh, 29 September 2010 Social URL.

1. delleh

delleh Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    After hitting and missing with my weight over the last few weeks, Im feeling strong after today. I really want to get my head back into it, I'm still tottering around 1stone 3lbs, and with 4lbs to go to my 1.5 stone award and only 6lbs to get 10% its just silly how things have been when I've been really busy at work!

But Im hoping, and praying that Im back on feeling great, no syns today, and Pasta & Cheese a little later on tonight.

Been finding some recipies, and super stuff.

What do you do when your feeling off track?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - at home
    I'm sure you will make it through. I am only in my 4th week of my diet so have not 'wobbled' yet. I'm sure I will though - when I do I intend to come on here and read some success stories. I also have my skinny jeans hanging on the back of my bedroom door - they are very motivating.

4. delleh

delleh Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    One of the things I did when I lost 1stone - I'd dropped a dress size and purchased a FCUK dress! :) Wonder if i can get something else ive wanted for ages after next time.
    It took me til about 12-16 week to actually wobble like I have done, but food diaries and everything this week! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.