Back on Track...Hopefully!

delleh

After hitting and missing with my weight over the last few weeks, Im feeling strong after today. I really want to get my head back into it, I'm still tottering around 1stone 3lbs, and with 4lbs to go to my 1.5 stone award and only 6lbs to get 10% its just silly how things have been when I've been really busy at work!

But Im hoping, and praying that Im back on feeling great, no syns today, and Pasta & Cheese a little later on tonight.

Been finding some recipies, and super stuff.

What do you do when your feeling off track?

I'm sure you will make it through. I am only in my 4th week of my diet so have not 'wobbled' yet. I'm sure I will though - when I do I intend to come on here and read some success stories. I also have my skinny jeans hanging on the back of my bedroom door - they are very motivating.

One of the things I did when I lost 1stone - I'd dropped a dress size and purchased a FCUK dress! :) Wonder if i can get something else ive wanted for ages after next time.
It took me til about 12-16 week to actually wobble like I have done, but food diaries and everything this week! x

Back