Back on track

claz

wants to be slim
This is my 8th week on lipotrim - and i was thinking about food so much that i decided i would take a week out this week and eat food and not feel guilty about doing it - so last night i did and enjoyed what i ate - anyway about an hour later i felt ill and had stomach cramps and went to bed early.

This morning when i checked - i was not in ketosis anymore and was 2lbs heavier than the previous day - it was at that moment i thought to myself "NO" - it wasn't worth it and i didn't really need food and also that i didn't want to stop lipotrim for a week and that i would continue 100% from this point.

Today - i have been 100% and I think just by having that meal has helped me and stopped me thinking about food all the time and also stopped me thinking ive had enough and stop the diet all together.

I have just checked again and i am back in ketosis again (light pink) - so i'm back on track, feeling really positive again and ready to continue losing weight (hopefully).

I am going to move to the cambridge diet from the 7th May as i think i need some variety other than chocolate and strawberry to ensure i keep going on the TFR and get to the weight/size i want to be.

Good on you Claz for carrying on with the LT. I'm glad you posted this as I'm on day 9 and though not hungry, I'm missing chewing on decent food! Your post has made me more determined to keep at it

Nicky x

Back