• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Back on track

Hi lovely LTs,

Just to say I am back on track and going to give this week a 110%. I have had a crappy, yoyoing, wavering, uncommitted two weeks......had my WI yesterday at the docs...nursey was not happy ...I never been so afraid of ANYONE since I was a child!!!
I guess it did me good as I am having a positive day today!!!
Good luck all this week!!!! Don't give in!!!:)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 13st1lb C: 11st3lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 26.9 Loss: 1st12lb(14.21%)
Ah funky, your post has made me feel all warm and fuzzy and lovely. You've a great attitude, keep it up now for the week and month and that nurse will be hugging you by the end of it :) x

S: 16st5lb C: 13st1lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 3st4lb(20.09%)
Well done for getting back on track hunni.... Your positivity is shining through... You go girl!!

WHOOP WHOOP x x x x

moomintrolljen

Will be thin god dammit!!
S: 18st3lb C: 18st3lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 41.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Well done you for getting back on track - me too!

S: 13st12lb C: 12st7lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 1st5lb(9.79%)
Hi lovely LTs,

Just to say I am back on track and going to give this week a 110%. I have had a crappy, yoyoing, wavering, uncommitted two weeks......had my WI yesterday at the docs...nursey was not happy ...I never been so afraid of ANYONE since I was a child!!!
I guess it did me good as I am having a positive day today!!!
Good luck all this week!!!! Don't give in!!!:)
Good for you :D

Thx guys......appreciate the encouragement....well done Moom!! It's time for the LT jive this week we can all be 100% if we put our minds to it!!! Get in there .... don't forget that Nov Challenge!!