Back on track

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Wanna_be_size14, 4 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Wanna_be_size14

Wanna_be_size14 Full Member

weight watchers
    Hi all, I'm finally back on track this week and loving the fact that I am, although I'm still not myself 100% and still am feeling down, but I finally broke down in tears yesterday and explained at work how I was feeling, I've now been told to get to the doctors before I do something stupid so have a doctors appointment tomorrow. Then when I got home from I had a huge bunch of flowers delivered from my parents (who live 200 miles away) so that cheered me up. I know I'm rambling now and I'm sorry but just want to spill all this :) hope your all ok too x

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Kaz80

Kaz80 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    weight watchers
    awwww i just want to give you a big hug and tell you it's all going to be alright.
    i hope you do get back on track because you're doing well and just remember we're here to help you get through this, if you ever feel down or want some inspiration don't forget we're all here, good luck
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.