Total Solution BACK ON TRACK

mamaden

Having had a disastrious week 5 being ill, feeling sorry for myself, eating pizza & gaining 3lbs, I now seem to be back on it 100%
I've struggled to have my 3 shakes a day & certainly haven't had enough water. I was back to it yesterday, all my water & 3 shakes consumed & today I have had a little boost as I have put on a pair of track suit bottoms that I thought had shrunk in the wash as they was short & tight, but now they fit lovely but are to long & drag on the floor.:D
That is the incentive I need to stay on this journey 100%
I'm going to do another 4 weeks of SS then I am switching over to Slimming World to see how that goes.
To anyone that's fallen off the wagon, please don't give up, just get back on it.

Hi ya hunni, well done for getting back to it! I too have had a major fall off :-( been off plan for two weeks and just basically ate what I fancied, I did try and limit myself and over all gained 2lbs but that 2lbs is enough to give me a good kick up the backside and get back on track. So now I'm back in the 14's boo! Good luck hunni, keep at it! We can do this!! Lol x

Back