Back on track!

handbag-annie

Silver Member
Well after staying the same two weeks ago, and no weight in last week as away from home, I'm pleased and ecstatic to report a whole 7lbs loss this morning!

Just another three pounds to go until until my nine stone loss....bring it on Exante! Xx

Well done Annie, 9st, wow. Wonder what that equates to. Have a good week x

Susie58 said:
Well done Annie, 9st, wow. Wonder what that equates to. Have a good week x

Cheers! Mmm, I was wondering the same thing last night.

A pal has lost over seven stone and equates that to carrying Cheryl Cole on her back!!

However just googled Cameron Diaz as they were discussing her on the radio this morning, and she is 125lbs which is just under nine stone. Gosh that's quite a thought! X

Ha ha, that's made me giggle. Sobering thought though cos I cant remember what it was like being under 11st & a bit to be honest.

Well done Annie, it looks like you will beat me to the 9 stone loss first, ive got 10lbs left to go. Its hard to imagine that I have even now lost a whole (skinny) person in body weight yet if I tried to pick that person up I wouldnt be able to do it, yet I have carried that weight around for years.

Dave167 said:
Well done Annie, it looks like you will beat me to the 9 stone loss first, ive got 10lbs left to go. Its hard to imagine that I have even now lost a whole (skinny) person in body weight yet if I tried to pick that person up I wouldnt be able to do it, yet I have carried that weight around for years.

You are so right about carrying the weight around. I visited my friend today to see her and her new baby. Baby is 11lbs and I was walking the room with her......boy was she heavy and hurt my back............and to think I used to carry around the equivalent of 11 of her!! X

Back