Back on Track!

Chunkydunker

Fat Fighter!!!!
:D So pleased I'm back on track after falling off the wagon on week 7! I got really down after Mothers Day and pretty much ate all week (But I didn't eat like I used to) This diet really has taught me how to eat properly) Anyway I weighed myself after eating for 1 week and I didn't move. This week I have lost 4 lbs! Well chuffed - just goes to show you can fall off the wagon and with will power and determination you can get back on! :D:D Hope you have all been ok this week and achieved your desired loss x

Good on ya for getting back on track! Great loss hun! Roll on target.

good for getting on track, you are doing well, stay with it
Becks

Well done for getting back on track ! I know I'm falling off on the 2nd of May for a day so hoping I can do the same. Good luck.

Thats amazing, well done. Now lets see some real determination to see it through to the end.

Welcome back aboard chick :)

Well done for getting back on track. Stay determined and focused and you will get to your goal. Good luck!

Well done, I'm going away for the Easter weekend and going to come off lipotrim when i'm away, so I hope when I get back home I will also be able to get back on track.

Back