Back on Track!

Babynurse

Hi everyone, Ive not posted for a while but Ive still been on LT. I reached my first goal which was to lose 2 stones for my nieces wedding - well that was last weekend so onwards & upwards to my next goal. Going to Turkey on 22nd May so have set a target to lose 21lbs by then.

Feeling hungry but expected to cos Im not in ketosis. I'll just keep on the water & shakes, plus Im on a 9 day stretch at work so I'll be kept busy.

Found out that chocolate gives me migraines after not having any since the end of January so def wont be eating any eggs!!

Luv
Babynurse xx

hha good news about the chocolate!!!!!! :)

and well done for getting back on it and being determined! Head to it and you will get that 21lbs :)

Where in turkey are you going?
I am going to Lara Beach in august!!!

Glad you're back on it OK. I'm sure you'll get that 21lbs by your holiday. So many on here are looking forward to their holidays now, me too!

Hi and welcome back. At least you will be kept busy in work for the next 9 days. Great news about the chocolate, in a way I wish vodka did the same with me, I overdid it last Saturday night.

Not long to go for your hols hun, might pop over to Marmaris to see you. Good luck on your re-start.

well done and good luck

Welcome back and good luck for your next goal !

Back