Back on Weightwatchers

Bluebird

Well last week i decided that i wanted to have a go at the Cambridge Diet but after alot of thought i decided against it and have started back on WW.

I have a huge amount of weight to shift and at the moment i feel really deflated.

I am going to sit down tomorrow and plan my meals for the rest of the week etc and go shopping.

I just wanted to say hello and hope to speak to you all soon.

Hello there and welcome to our WW gang :)

Dont be disheartened by the amount you have to lose, you can totally do it

Look forward to hearing how you get on

Thanks i just hope i have the will power!!

Of course you have the will power, Good luck

Hi welcome to the WW gang, everyone feels fed up to start with, but I bet you that in a week, you'll start to feel great and you'll know that you can do and the lbs will start dropping!
Well done!
x

hey welcome!!!

Try not to think about how much you have to lose try to think in little steps... my goal weight is 10st 7lb and at the moment for me that just seems like A LOT and that I'll never get there cause I have a lot to lose but I'm trying not to think about the end just every small amount lost is a big achievement Plus we are all doing down the same journey and the support here is fantastic!!

Well my first day over, i have actually found it really hard today :(

I have counted my points and drank loads of water but still felt really hungry.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Bluebird - good luck with starting back following weightwatchers. I'm sorry to hear that you're hungry today.

Have you tried making yourself some 0 point soup ? It can really fill the gap if you're very hungry. Also sometimes a hot drink is a good fill in... (hot water and a slice of lemon anyone?)

Hope all goes well with you for the rest of the week.

Someone suggested to me with the hunger pains things like carrot sticks which are 0 points... it does help and I did find that drinking more water did make me feel fuller... someone else here suggested diet coke which again is 0 points and could make you feel fuller..

Well done on your first day, you are doing well and just think 6 more days until your WI to see how well you have done!

Thanks, today i have felt alot better.

So far today i have had.

80g Fruit & Fibre
a Orange
Tuna Sandwich x 2 (one for dinner and tea)
2 x cuppa soups

And i feel fine, i think i was making the mistake yesterday of eating tiny portions of different things, today i have just doubled up the amount of food i have had but stuck well within my points.

I feel :)

Purely because i dont think loosing such drastic amounts of weight is good for me, i would rather loose it slowly. Plus the pure expense of diets such as Lipotrim, Lighterlife and CD i just couldnt justify.

Im under today by 1 3/4 :)

Ha ha you ought to see me at work every morning measuring and calculating. LOL

Well today i think i have managed to fill my quota.

Plus Friday is my weekly treat day, for tea i have a chicken kebab.

For the first time in years i have actually felt really full after eating it whereas normally i would have the kebab and chips and only slightly feel full.........WW must be working!

Back