Back on WW

Tubs

Well, I joined here when I was going to start Lipotrim, it didn't go so well. So I started WW about a month ago and I've lost 12lbs so far :D

Although the sweet cravings have been killing me and in a month I've fallen off the wagon big time twice :mad:

So today I've started Reductil in the hopes that'll take care of the cravings while I carry on with WW.

I have 75lbs to lose now :cry:

Welcome to our WW gang.

Youll love WW Im sure, if you need any help, just shout :)

Well, I joined here when I was going to start Lipotrim, it didn't go so well. So I started WW about a month ago and I've lost 12lbs so far :D

Although the sweet cravings have been killing me and in a month I've fallen off the wagon big time twice :mad:

So today I've started Reductil in the hopes that'll take care of the cravings while I carry on with WW.

I have 75lbs to lose now :cry:

Good luck with WW you will do just fine there is so much support it is a big help when you need it.:D

Thanks girls :D

I did WW before i had my last little one(almost 3yrs ago) and lost 3.5st in 4mths! But then got pregnant and well.. things went downhill from there :eek::eek:

Getting back into the swing of it now though and hopfully the reductil will help with the cravings(pcos). Has anyone here tried reductil?

Hi

Welcome to WW'ing.

I have a terrible sweet tooth too, and its my downfall really! :p. I do try to find really low pointed 'sweetie' things to help keep me going. I cant do without a daily fix of something. I find if I deny myself all together I am worse, so its better for me to have my daily treat. :D

Deb x

Thanks girls :D

I did WW before i had my last little one(almost 3yrs ago) and lost 3.5st in 4mths! But then got pregnant and well.. things went downhill from there :eek::eek:

Getting back into the swing of it now though and hopfully the reductil will help with the cravings(pcos). Has anyone here tried reductil?

Hi and welcome!
Wow, 3.5 stone in 4months is fantastic! You've done it before so you know you can do it again, just keep focused and come on here and let us know how you get on.
Well done on losing 12lbs!
xx

Thanks everyone :)

Deb, I'm the same. When I vow not to eat sweet stuff, all I think about all day is chocolate lol. So I'm finding having one of the little WW cake bars or a couple of jaffa cakes is grand and steering clear of the resealable bags of malteasers(that never need to be resealed lol ).

My problem at the moment is that I'm under my points allowance by 4/5 points every day. I just can't eat any more! I'm just afraid I'll plateau too soon :(

Deb, I'm the same. When I vow not to eat sweet stuff, all I think about all day is chocolate lol. So I'm finding having one of the little WW cake bars or a couple of jaffa cakes is grand and steering clear of the resealable bags of malteasers(that never need to be resealed lol ).

Lol! I know what you mean, they're very addictive aren't they!

[/quote] My problem at the moment is that I'm under my points allowance by 4/5 points every day. I just can't eat any more! I'm just afraid I'll plateau too soon :([/quote]

They do say to try and use your points although you can save 4 pts a day but you do need to use them. Is there no way you can perhaps have bigger portions? What bread do you eat? If it's ww bread perhaps try 'normal' bread and as well as having ww treats have a 'proper' chocolate bar or bag of maltesers lol! I've posted a link for the site that Kirsty found, the chocolate section, so have a nosey and see if you can find anything.
My Long and Bumpy Journey | A new me in 2007

Alternative to that how about with the points you save maybe having a takeaway (or wine :D) at the weekend to use them up?
xx

I tried to use up my points at the weekend, had a chinese on Friday night so that took care of a few extra points lol, then had a Wispa on Saturday(first one in years!) but it tasted horrible and really heavy after only eating the WW bars for so long.

I've gone from way over eating to being way under points, I just can't seem to strike a balance :)

I'll start adding in some carbs at dinner again. I've just been having salad with dinner lately, so maybe the odd potato or portion of rice might help :)

Thanks again!

Tubs

Back