Back once again...more detremined than ever!

hi

Maybe it has been a good thing for you hun, bit of a learning curve? Now you know it wont happen again! Youre right losing is easy when you look back and i too loved the control of LT! I just try to control now as much as poss, if i have a naughty day then the next im very strict!
Good for you hun for noticing and doing something about it xxx

hi tracy - how long did it take u to loose weight?

julz
x

Well, I have officially re-started today. Went for my 1st weigh in after 4/5 weeks of not being on this programme and have gained 6lb.
To be honest I thought it would be have been more. I was quite happy with just a 6lb gain, but bwoy, what a difference 6lb makes. I have probably gained a lot in inches cos my clothes don't feel the same, they're a lil tighter than they were 6 weeks ago.
But here I go again..just comin to the end of my first day and feelin positive!

nice one cappa xxx

Well done, those 6 lbs aren't going to know what's hit them!

Thanks Fattothin..and what a weight loss u have had WOW!!
A huge pat on the back for you mister:)

cheers kidda x

That 6lb is soooo not setting up a mortgage on my thighs, it has only rented the space for a short period only...I have been in the gym this evening and worked my backside off...

Well, I have officially re-started today. Went for my 1st weigh in after 4/5 weeks of not being on this programme and have gained 6lb.
To be honest I thought it would be have been more. I was quite happy with just a 6lb gain, but bwoy, what a difference 6lb makes. I have probably gained a lot in inches cos my clothes don't feel the same, they're a lil tighter than they were 6 weeks ago.
But here I go again..just comin to the end of my first day and feelin positive!

There you go - not such a panic after all, a couple of weeks max to get rid on 6 lbs, I went today and decided on 6 stone eeekk:eek:

We'll post next week then - hope to have lost your 6 and some of my own too !!!!

Back