• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Back to basics - My food diary

Okay, so for the past 3 weeks or so I seem to have reached a plateu - I have maintained my 1 stone weight loss.

I know there are things I could have done better, so for me it's now time to go back to basics. Today is a start of a new week on plan, so I am going to be keeping my food diary on Minimins.

I follow the EE plan at all times - unless otherwise stated. I am determined for a good loss this week, although my birthday at the weekend could hinder this slightly. Well, here goes..

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Wednesday 6 July 2011

Breakfast
1 x apple chopped and topped with frozen berries
1 x mug of black tea with sweetener

Lunch
Salad (no dressing)
Sweet chilli chicken (3 syns for sweet chilli sauce)
Fruit salad
2 x bottle of water

Dinner
Omelette with cheese (HExA), onion & tomato
Chunky SW wedges
Salad without dressing

Snacks
1 x apple
2 x bottle of diet coke
1 x Ravishing Ruby HiFi (HExB)

Total syns for the day: 3

Last edited:
Great idea - I haven't had curry whilst on the plan so definitely going to give it a go!

My favourite has got to be the 5syn pizza I make :drool: It's really simple to make and feels like you're being really naughty!

The basic ingredients are:
1 x Weight Watchers tortilla wrap
Passata
28g cheese (HExA)

Simply spread the passata onto the tortilla wrap - amount varies depending how 'saucy' you like your pizza. (For an extra kick I sometimes add a little chopped chilli to the passata)

The next bit is about personal choice really. Add anything and everything to your pizza - I usually try to use free/superfree and add chicken breast, peppers, red onion and sweetcorn.

Finally, top with cheese and bake in the oven for 5-10 mins.

I am a little bit hooked on these now :eek: perfect if you want to have a bit of 'naughtyness' at weekends x

Thursday 7 July 2011

Breakfast
1 x apple chopped and topped with frozen berries
1 x mug of black tea with sweetener

Lunch

Dinner

Snacks
1 x bottle of diet coke
1 x Ravishing Ruby HiFi (HExB)

Total syns for the day: