Back to basics

charleybabes

Silver Member
what does it mean!!??

a few times ive seen mentioned that the person is going to go back to basics with slimming world...
is there a basic outline plan or somthing .. im not sure what they mean .. and is it somthing that i should be doing??!

Lol, that is a common phrase that comes out of my mouth from time to time, and when I say it, I mean, getting my books out again, reading through them, and going back to the simple delicious meals that got me hooked in the first place.

There is no basic plan, its just sometimes it can be very easy to bob along with the plan just using your memory and it can sometimes deceive you, or by making things too complicated. That's usually my downfall anyway.

Hope that makes sense....but that is just my point of view....maybe other's have a different outlook on this question....lol x

I think as we go along, most of us start making subtle changes to the plan, not counting our syns properly, having more meals off than we realise etc, yet still feel disappointed that we're not losing weight lol.
I think B2B just means to reread book, reevaluate if you're still doing it correctly, then start bloody sticking to plan :)

Back