Step3 1000kcal Back to Cambridge and need support!

nini

Hi I am a Cambridge returner. I lost 2 stone three years ago and over the last year the weight is starting to creep back on. Most of this is down to a stressful job that involves lots of travelling up and down the country and emotional eating. I have put on 9lbs and went back to my Cambridge counsellor today and I am back on Step 3. I really need some support as want to get back on track and stop using food as a crutch for all the stress in my life. I am also 40 this summer and want to feel great about myself! This is day one with my weigh in on Saturday! Look forward to hearing from fellow dieters!

Me too!!!

Hi, same age, same type of job and a stone still to lose, however if this helps you yesterday weight loss weigh in was 6lbs off, just make sure you have tetras and water in your car at all times.... Tell work colleagues who may sabotage accidentally! your plan that you've just eaten but would love a coke zero or black coffee/tea..... This is what I do, good luck, get past day 3 and you will be fine! :)

Hi I am a Cambridge returner. I lost 2 stone three years ago and over the last year the weight is starting to creep back on. Most of this is down to a stressful job that involves lots of travelling up and down the country and emotional eating. I have put on 9lbs and went back to my Cambridge counsellor today and I am back on Step 3. I really need some support as want to get back on track and stop using food as a crutch for all the stress in my life. I am also 40 this summer and want to feel great about myself! This is day one with my weigh in on Saturday! Look forward to hearing from fellow dieters!

Hey!

Hi

I started off with 4 sachets a day but it was too much so having 3 sachets and steamed chicken and salad every night, got a steamer for Christmas and its a novelty........ Today is hard going though its cold and I fancy something warm and hearty :(

how you doing????

Thank you for responding. Are you on Step 3 too? Wow 6lbs is impressive!

hi nini, i too have a job takes me all over the country and away from home and i was really unsure about the CD when i started because of the lack of routine in my life and i have coeliac disease so i didnt know if the diet would be suitable for me, but, it has been the best thing i have ever done to lose weight :) I started mid Oct and i had 31lbs to lose, at my last weigh in last week i had lost 26lbs. You can do it, trust me xx

Wow thank you for the response. I had my first weigh in and lost 3lbs. I am really pleased. It was hard but getting easier everyday. Travelling is is difficult but I am getting organised and taking food with me. I haven't been tempted by a Costa hot chocolate or a Twix for my train journey home!

Weigh in on Saturday morning for me. It's been 2 weeks and I'm not optimistic but I am still determined to shift this last 5lb. Last week was TOTM and I've been very low since the loss of my grandma, but Im thinking positively again :)
i just need this bad weather to do one so I can get to the gym
I hope everyone's having a good week
x

I have my 2nd weigh in tomorrow - hoping to have lost 2lbs so only 4 more to go. This week has been hard because of all the travelling but stuck to the plan minus one minor indiscretion! I had to go out for dinner with work and had a low calorie pizza express pizza :-(. Good luck getting weighed tomorrow and sorry for your loss.

Well done nini :) thats great, you must be feeling so chuffed.

I have put 1lb on in the last 2 weeks :( Feeling really crap about it. CDC has suggested I move to step 3, shevsays perhaps I'm not eating enough now, so I'm going to give that a go this week and see what happens.
X

I am struggling this week despite to sticking to the diet - not shifting any weight! Weigh in is on Saturday - hoping for another pound!

Me too, I weighed myself this morning and I've put another 1lb on :( I get weighed tomorrow and I'm dreading it. I can't work out whats gone wrong the last 3 weeks. Very close to giving up on goal weight and staying at this weight xx

Had my WI - lost the 1lb I put on last week, so that's a positive I guess. Gotta find a way of kick starting my metabolism this week because I'm getting very despondent now.
hows everyone doing this week?

Back