Back to CC

tanya.b

Hi all so ive come back to calorie counting as i feel i can eat what i like as long as i stay within my calories 1200, i started monday 20th aug and im sticking to it so far usually i fall off within a day but this time i need to stick to it i even weighed out some potatoes to make shepards pie the other day which is very unusual for me lol im 12st 2lb at present and want to get to 10st by xmas. so here goes onwards and upwards (well downwards actaully) lol :)

Good luck :) christmas is a good goal. I just started last week and lost three pounds so I have high hopes. I'm still trying to suss out some low cal tasty meals though.

Good luck :) I have Christmas as my goal too! We can do it :D

Check out all the diaries and recipe section for good low cal meal ideas :)

Thanks all for the replys, I went over my calories yesterday after working a night shift but on mfp it says im within My calories for the week so im happy with that. Today will be a good day :-D good luck to all of you on your weightless
Journeys x

Xj-esx your weightloss is great, how long you been CC? are you still as motivated as you were in the beginning?

tanya.b said:
Xj-esx your weightloss is great, how long you been CC? are you still as motivated as you were in the beginning?

Thank you :) Yeah I definitely am! I don't really feel like I'm on a diet when I am CC as I can eat whatever I want (within reason) as long as its within my daily limit. I eat better now than I did before I was dieting as now I really enjoy searching for lower calorie recipes and cooking every night :)

Sent from my iPhone

Got hooked on mfp by my sister. Have some baby weight to shift. I am 11.10 and want to get to 10.10. Think it will take me till Christmas. The trick will be not to put the stone back on over Christmas.

Back