Consolidation back to cruise?

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by Bibaloo, 31 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Bibaloo

Bibaloo Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I'm loving conso but I now feel like I'd like to lose more. I'm no longer happy with the target I set. Can I go back to cruise or will it cock up the whole thing? I think I'd like to lose another 7 lbs x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. robinhood

robinhood Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2.5lb(1.67%)
    Diet:
    Low carb
    How are you managing on conso? Is you weight staying the same, are you losing or gaining (a little)?

When I've overindulged (Christmas/Summer), I've managed to get back on track by limiting/cutting out tolerated items, having less carbs, less fruit, less galas. I wouldn't go back to cruise but cut out the gala/carb meal for a few weeks. That will probably be enough to lower your weight although obviously you won't lose as quickly as you did on cruise.

4. Bibaloo

Bibaloo Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Yeah I think I'll try that. I weighed myself on Wednesday and had lost another pound but yesterday and today I feel noticably bigger. I think I'll do a few pv days wihout the extras and skip the gala this week. I'm working lates all weekend so no great hardship. Would just like to feel fabulous in three weeks when I'm on a girlie weekend away. Been looking forward to it for so long.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.