Discover Back to discover :)

wooooooohoooooooooo well done you!! have fun tonight, i love comedy clubs, saw andrew maxwell and rufus hound last month. enjoy your well deserved treat :)

Thank youuu Dinx :D!! Oo did you, that's right good. I'd love it if they were on tonight but not too sure, sure it will be fun! have a lovely weekend xx

Woop woop! Go u girlie:) amazing, your doing great! Enjoy your comedy nite coz u deserve it chick!!
Ps. Well jealous of u dinxy, would love to go to see those guys xxx

Well done on your amazing loss!!! U are fab! Xx

Thanks soo much girles :D couldn't do it without you guys!! Thank you I had an amazing night last night, the comedy club was sooo funny, I was crying with laughter. Will have to go again soon! It's lovely and hot here, and just chilling today and nursing a hangover. I want to eat everything lol!!! But I'm being a good girl.

Breakfast
1 toast 2
Beans 2.5
Light butter 0.5

Dinner
Warbuttons wrap 2.5
Ham 0.5
Light mayo 0.5
Lettuce 0
ww toffee yoghurt 0.5

Tea
ww oval chicken pizza 3.5
Wedges 3
150g Low fat vanilla ice cream 3
Chocolate curl sprinkles and mini marshmallows 1 (Yummy, I'm such a big kid :D)

Drinks and snacks
Milk for hot drinks 1.5
Crunchie 4

25/25 for the day!! Have a great day guys xxxxxx

Wow that pud sounds well lush!!!! Xx

Thanks Carly :) it's yummy!! Hope everyone is having a good day? Wow it's only Monday and I was wishing it was Friday already haha. Well on today's menu:-

Breakfast
30g Strawberry and chocolate special k and milk 3

Dinner
Warbuttons square wrap 2.5
Ham 0.5
Light mayo 0.5
Lettuce
ww raspberry yoghurt 0.5
75g rasberries 0.5

Tea
Prawns 1
Noodles 3
Stir fry veg 0
Sweet n sour sauce 1.5
Low fat vanilla ice cream with marshmallows and choc sprinkles 3.5

Drinks and snacks
Milk for hot drinks 2
Crunchie 4

22.5/25

I was absolutely starving last night, I had eaten all my points by 5 and I was still just soo hungry! I think it was because I was so hungover and I had the munchies. I'm going to have a quiet weekend this week, avoid the vino!! I ordered some weight watchers chocolate muffins off the asda grocery site, but when it got delivered they had run out of them and substituted them for triple choclate muffins... nooooooo I could have wept haha!! They work out at 9 points each :eek: So I have told my other half to eat them as quick as possible and I've frozen one for my treat night lol. I'm off to Ikea tomorrow evening and I'm going for tea. And I loooovvvvveee their meatballs! I'm guessing their horendous points wise but if not I could save up for them tomorrrow. Does anyone have an idea on how many points they are????? Oh dear xxxx

Is it meatball pasta? Probs 24 or so... Enjoy :) damn the muffins! Xx

Is it meatball pasta? Probs 24 or so... Enjoy :) damn the muffins! Xx

Thanks hun :) It's the meatballs which you can get with the sauce (which I think is a calorific nightmare) and comes with chips and peas. I had a look on the net and it said 6 meatballs were 8 points eeeek, and they're not even very big! I think I might just buy them there frozen and bring them home and have on treat night some time :D!! Hope you're ok? Good luck for weigh in tomorrow, wow I'm sure it comes round quicker and quicker every week xxxx

Thanks hun! Enjoy them :) x

Points for the day 27.5 (2.5 saved from yeserday).

Breakfast
30g chocolate and strawberry special k 3

Dinner
Chicken 0.5
Light mayo 0.5
Lettuce 0
Cucumber 0
Sweet chilli snack a jacks 1.5
ww choc roll 1.5

Tea
Not sure yet - 12 points left so... either prawn noodle stir fry when I get home or something at ikea!! Don't think it will be the meatballs though :sigh:

Drinks and snacks
Milk for hot drinks 2
Crunchie 4

Sounds yummy :)

Breakfast
Straw and choc special k 3

Dinner
Ham 0.5
Light mayo 0.5
Cucumber 0
ww yoghurt 0.5
Snack a jacks 1.5

Tea
ww chicken and pasta in sauce 5.5
Brocolli 0

Drinks and snacks
Milk for hot drinks 2
Crunchie 4

20/25 for the day, will update later if I have anything else.

I'm a bit fed up today!! I'm sticking to plan fine and I am enjoying it but I just hope this is for good. I have always over eaten and I feel in total control of this plan, but feel I will need to follow this forever in order to keep it off when I get to goal. It was someone at works Birthday and they brought a lovely big chocolate cake in as well as lots of buns, and I knew I just couldn't have any, it would be way too many points. All my co slim co workers were tucking in, wish I could just eat in moderation like they do. I then ended up feeling bad as I turned it down, felt really rude!! Sorry, just a mid week moan. Getting it off my chest here does help. Couldn't do it without you guys xxxxx

Bless u, cakes r always at my work too! Dont sweat it honey, U will soon b slim enuf to be treating yourself to some bun love x

Bless u, cakes r always at my work too! Dont sweat it honey, U will soon b slim enuf to be treating yourself to some bun love x

Ahhh thanks hun :D I do hope so, I miss buns and cakes hehe. Work for food is a nightmare xxx

I've just realised I've got some raspberries in the fridge that need eating today, so I'm going to have them with a little bit of low fat vanilla ice cream in a bit :) 2.5 points. So that brings me to 22.5/25 for the day. I'm going to aim to eat about 22 ish points tomorrow as it's weigh in on Fri morning so want to be good xx

when you get to goal and are maintaining, you will find that you can have extra treats and you will be so used to the ww way of life it will be easy for you to control it all. I honestly think that this is a whole new lifestyle for me, and I cant or wont go back to how I was. once you see yourself in slim gorgeous clothes, you will be fine :D keep up the good work, looking forward to seeing all our results on Friday :)

when you get to goal and are maintaining, you will find that you can have extra treats and you will be so used to the ww way of life it will be easy for you to control it all. I honestly think that this is a whole new lifestyle for me, and I cant or wont go back to how I was. once you see yourself in slim gorgeous clothes, you will be fine :D keep up the good work, looking forward to seeing all our results on Friday :)

Ahh thanks so much Dinx :)!! You are right, I think it is for me too. It is so easy to stick to, and it just all makes sense to me now. Wish I had started this years ago. I can have a bit of what I fancy without going crazy. Homemade cakes do scare me though, as you never know how much fat and sugar is in them lol. But you're right, when we're maintaining it will be easier. Thanks Dinx, hope you're having a nice day xxx

Pud sounds nice Hun enjoy x good luck for ur weigh in tomoz x

Hey petal! I kno what u mean! I feel that way somedays too and I think the further into the process I go the easier I find the control... We will get that control your co-workers have! :) hugs xx

Thanks Carly hun :) I do hope so!!

Well what a busy day, only just managed to get on here, I'm pooped! So happy it's Friday tomorrow! Ahh weigh in tomorrow, fingers crossed for any kind of loss!!!! I haven't eaten a great deal today as been rushing round, I am quite hungry now but just going to go to bed!!

Breakfast
1 toast 1.5
Light spread 0.5

Dinner
Chicken noodle soup 2.5
ww strawberry yoghurt 0.5
Banana 1.5

Tea
Homemade chilli 3
Brocolli 0

Drinks and snacks
Milk for drinks 1