Back to Dukan again!

tryin again

Back to dukan again for probably the 4 th time? It's boring and limited but it's the only thing that ever works for me! Last time I lost 31/2 stone and I have gained 1 stone 1lb of at back so it's either back to it or buy new clothes for the summer! I can't believe how quiet it is on here this time round though.... Where did everybody go?

Started last Thursday, only did 3 days of attack as I don't find it helpful to do longer. 5 days in and I'm 4lb's down (was 5 yesterday but it went up this morning... And after a pp day). Weightloss seems slower than my past efforts but I'm feeling so much better already. Back in control and not bogged down with carbs. I've found it easy to slip back in to dukan with no cravings yet. Was hungry yesterday but I know that disappears very quickly. Off to sort out a ticker and make my dukan pancake for breakfast now. Hoping to see some others on here at some point....otherwise I'll be rambling on to myself

Week 1 finished. Proud to say i've been 100% Duken, no slip ups at all and lost another 1lb making 5lb loss for my first week. I know thats ok but i did want more. I used to be able to loose 10lb in the first week and that would have been great. Will keep at it though. My stomach has gone flat again and im feeling healthier... although tired. Here's to week 2 being another great loss, and i'm really hoping someone else drops by here soon and i'm not the only dukaner left!

Well done you. I'm not a Dukan - er, I'm doing a VLCD diet which is the only one that works for me (and you lost as much as I did in my first week when I was eating less than 800 calls a day!!) Anyway having done the diet before and then put all the weight back on I want to avoid it this time so I'm looking into the low carb diets around. Atkins and Dukan included. I bought a cheap Dukan diet cookbook at the weekend which looks quite good. How easy is it to cut out the carbs? I'm so much of an all or nothing person I can't spend my life counting whether it be calories or carbs. Love to hear how you are finding the diet.

Hello TA!

I seem to remember your name from before? Glad to see there are still some old faithful lurking on the dukan forum. I think most people still think the site is closed...

Great result in your first week! I agree - it doesn't seem possible to lose masses of weight like the first time around, but it still works. I've been on attack this week and have shifted almost a kilogram. But what I love is that I'm not hungry! I forgot about all those great effects of being on dukan - reduced appetite, minimal sugar cravings... And I just feel full of energy! I think that my body just works better on a high protein diet.

Anyway, I'll be around if you want some moral support. How was week2? And 3, I guess?

Cx

Week 1 finished. Proud to say i've been 100% Duken, no slip ups at all and lost another 1lb making 5lb loss for my first week. I know thats ok but i did want more. I used to be able to loose 10lb in the first week and that would have been great. Will keep at it though. My stomach has gone flat again and im feeling healthier... although tired. Here's to week 2 being another great loss, and i'm really hoping someone else drops by here soon and i'm not the only dukaner left!
Hiya, yes this time around for me I lost 7lb against the 9lb first time around. Slow but sure wins the race as a well loved Dukan er once said xxx

Back