Back to goal for GOOD!

Yoghurt

I have to keep reminding myself how far I've come. My weight has been pretty consistent over the last five years although I seem to gain and lose the same 7-10 lbs over and over.

I'm 12.12.5 and I want to get to 11.7. When I was at my heaviest and most miserable at 20.4!! I never dreamed I could get into the twelves. However I have been in the elevens and at 5.8 I felt SLIM. I even managed to get to 11.4 but that was a week before Christmas about seven years ago.. you guessed it, once the floodgates opened for a pre-christmas meal it all went to put and I only managed to put the brakes on at 12.7.

I've done the hard slog. The Point/calorie counting, the exercise etc. I've even had the tummy tuck and breast lift (March and June 2010 respectively) it's just this last stone and a bit. I needed to try something new and less restrictive. A friend of mine who has been doing WW for the same time as me has just completed six weeks and lost a stone. This was the same stone her and I have been battling to get rid of. That was the clincher for me to try SW.

Weighing in tonight for the first time. Although I loosely followed the SW plan from home last week and lost 4lbs, I am not so confident this week. I think I have simply eaten TOO much free food. It remains to be seen. What I love already about SW is what everyone appears to be saying. It doesn't feel like a diet. I could easily eat like this for the rest of my life. I love the freedom. Certain foods like JP's, eggs and fruit I rarely ate on the WW plan, it seemed like a waste of Points. I love not having to avoid carbs and eating fruit in adundance.

Zumba tonight straight after weigh-in so I will be eating a banana during the meeting. Fingers crossed.

Thank you Kirsty! However to my eternal shame I put ON a pound and a half! Last week I followed green days all week at home and lost 4 lbs, this week I did extra easy and I think I simply ate MORE than I needed.

They tried to make me feel better by saying I am not the first person to GAIN in their first week but I am going to stick to Green again this week and see what happens! Thanks for your support. :)

Juliet X

Back