Back to good old TFR!

Confession! I had a drink of skimmed milk tonight just before my shake -ooh! Why did I do it? Honestly -it was a form of comfort eating. Oops.... Shouldn't affect ketosis. Won't do it again.

Gud luck hun with your wi tomorrow, I pray ya do well!! I will be looking out for ya tomorrow when i come back from work for the good news, take care of yourself hun

Yay! Very good loss for week 1, better than expected; lost 3.7kg =8lbs! I was hoping for 2kg but this is fantastic! Very pleased. Come on all on week 1;come on all restarters; come on all on whatever week: you can do it!

Gud luck hun with your wi tomorrow, I pray ya do well!! I will be looking out for ya tomorrow when i come back from work for the good news, take care of yourself hun

Thanks Miss U! I will be reading your weekly success stories too no doubt. Good for us!

I have lost the bloated tummy and to my surprise and delight have lost an inch off my waist! I wasn't anticipating such rapid results. I've decided to continue for the rest of this week and refeed next week. Aiming for final weight of 62kg and BMI of 22. Very happy with this. Thanks everyone for your support!

WOW Trimlee - what an inspiration...

It really is amazing how quickly you can get to your ideal weight with lipotrim eh! So your time on LT has been short lived! Just 2 weeks this time! lol! :)

Good luck for this week babe... stick with it and enjoy doing your refeed and maintenance. I wish you a very happy, healthy and prosperous new year 2009 xoxoxox

WOW Trimlee - what an inspiration...

It really is amazing how quickly you can get to your ideal weight with lipotrim eh! So your time on LT has been short lived! Just 2 weeks this time! lol! :)

Good luck for this week babe... stick with it and enjoy doing your refeed and maintenance. I wish you a very happy, healthy and prosperous new year 2009 xoxoxox

Thank you very much Julz and for your lovely new year wishes. Next step is cardio, toning and resistance-training as we know so well! I know that this time I can't afford to get careless during maintenance. We gotta work it out!

Well done ya!! Really pleased for ya...dont forget to let me know your tips, how the heck can ya stay so strong??

Well done ya!! Really pleased for ya...dont forget to let me know your tips, how the heck can ya stay so strong??

Thanks Miss U! Just get rid of all your old clothes and know that you've nothing else to wear if you dare regain:eek:!
On a serious note, maintenance is not very easy but it is doable. I intend to stay strong. It helps to have all the great support that this forum provides but also calls for lifestyle changes -healthy eating and exercise. Bottom line: we can do this! Best wishes on your journey; you'll be celebrating your target weight in no time at all :).

TRIMLEE'S REFEEDING!

Hi folks,
I started refeed yesterday: felt ready to and did :)! I will be posting mainly on the refeed forum from now on but will be around on the forum generally.
Thank you so very much, everyone who encouraged me and everyone who's been sharing their unique journey's on this forum. My journey continues on maintenance now which is in class of its own! Anyway, TFR or maintenance: We can do this!

Back