Back to group and I will be lighter by Christmas

I haven't fallen off the sugar wagon this week despite opportunities to do that - I am quite pleased with myself for that.

A respectable 2 lb off and my club 10 award. Very happy with that.

This week I have only one dinner out to negotiate. I am having cheese for pudding and driving so not too much alcohol and no sugar. If I stick to 5 syns or less that day and stick to plan the rest of the week then I should be ok.....

Circuits class tomorrow - need to try and get some more home circuits in this week too.

A respectable 2 lb off and my club 10 award. Very happy with that.

This week I have only one dinner out to negotiate. I am having cheese for pudding and driving so not too much alcohol and no sugar. If I stick to 5 syns or less that day and stick to plan the rest of the week then I should be ok.....

Circuits class tomorrow - need to try and get some more home circuits in this week too.

Well done xx

Thank you

I had a crepe and a half with chocolate sauce that my children didn't eat at a christmas market - boo.

I think that is about 37 - 40 syns. Good gracious. Time to draw another line!

I think that is about 37 - 40 syns. Good gracious. Time to draw another line!

At least u keeping track of your syns xx

Yes I think it does help to work it out but the rest of day wasn't really on plan. Was nearly ok yesterday but then had an Indian takeaway and ate loads of pilau rice when I was planning on none. - I think the problem was that I had had synned soup for lunch instead of free and super free so I was hungry.

I am going for an ee day today. Starting in the supermarket so should have the right food available at least. One good day - come on - I can do it!

Yes I think it does help to work it out but the rest of day wasn't really on plan. Was nearly ok yesterday but then had an Indian takeaway and ate loads of pilau rice when I was planning on none. - I think the problem was that I had had synned soup for lunch instead of free and super free so I was hungry.

I am going for an ee day today. Starting in the supermarket so should have the right food available at least. One good day - come on - I can do it!

Well if it helps I went over my syns yesterday lol. Initially I came in at 14.5 but then decided 2 cans of lager were deserved so that upped my syns by 18 syns lol Plus today doing a small buffet for my little man that turned 6 today. Its all classic kids party food and I am going to try and resist but depends how hungry I am by 5pm lol Have planned on having omelette and chips about 1pm so that hopefully will curb my appetite for a while lol.

awwww happy birthday to your son and good luck with those left overs!

I have had a good on plan lunch and am thinking up supper so hopefully will be ok today

awwww happy birthday to your son and good luck with those left overs!

I have had a good on plan lunch and am thinking up supper so hopefully will be ok today

Well i did have a plate of buffet food and now having 2 bottles of beer lol i still feel in control as i havent gone too bad xx no more events coming up this week so will be 100% till thursday now lol

A respectable 2 lb off and my club 10 award. Very happy with that. This week I have only one dinner out to negotiate. I am having cheese for pudding and driving so not too much alcohol and no sugar. If I stick to 5 syns or less that day and stick to plan the rest of the week then I should be ok..... Circuits class tomorrow - need to try and get some more home circuits in this week too.

Very very well done nettee - it's a Saturday and I'm off the sugar too :)

just keep on falling of the wagon, nothing that excessive but bits here and there. Unexpectedly had to work today so now I am tired and munching before my party

just keep on falling of the wagon, nothing that excessive but bits here and there. Unexpectedly had to work today so now I am tired and munching before my party

Same ere today xx but scales say a loss still so we will see x

Oh dear, have fallen off the sugar wagon properly these last two days with chocolate at work and gingerbread at home. Meals have been ok and i have done my circuits this evening. Really hope there won't be a gain tomorrow.

I am going to have to go in the evening for weigh in I think next week as my daughter has a school party on the Wednesday morning. Means I will miss party week at SW. Never mind. Will prob have to do evenings over Christmas too sadly.

a maintain, which is lucky after the week I have had. I have decided that I can go early just for weigh in next week and then rush back for the pre-school party. I don't have any big temptations this week and have got a diary so my plan is to aim for 100% this week and see if I can sneak into the 10s for next Wednesday. Christmas weigh ins will probably be at 5pm and on different days of the week so next week is really the last official weigh in before Christmas and I would love to shift a bit further on before then. I think I might even have it as my official end to this thread weight - see how much lighter by Christmas I can be. At the beginning I would have been pleased with a stone and I have already beaten that.

so scales in the cupboard, no refined fructose, 2 portions of fruit per day, and a 100% completed and to plan SW diary for this week and home circuits on Thursday and Saturday. Hopefully that will be enough for a 2.5lb loss??? Afternoon snacks have been my downfall - celery, tomatoes and hovis nimble toast all the way!

I hope I can maintain this positive attitude :)

you can nettee - you've been so focused and think how awesome it will feel to get into the 10s :)

you're like me I think you're generally totally on it until temptation presents itself or big night out. If you don't have any major social plans in the diary you should be fine. Spare a thought for me (I'm sure you're going to feel lots of sympathy for this - hahah!)

- 11/12 - Work drinks and 4 course dinner in the city
- 13/12 - BIG night out with friends - dinner, drinks, partying
- 15/12 - Work great british bake off - we're all baking on Sunday and bringing in the cakes on Monday. There is going to be so many cakes!! I'm doing Nigella's chocolate fudge cake :)
- 17/12 - Our massive department christmas party. VERY boozy and probably a take away or junk food at the end of the night
- 18/12 - work dinner / drinks - going to be very boozy - afternoon booked off to get on it!
- 20/12 - night out with friends
- 21/12 - MASSIVE all dayer / dinner / drinks with friends
- 24/12 - massive drinks / buffet

Then christmas and new year. There is no hope.

Oh my goodness - good luck with all of that. Most of my Christmas things have already happened so I should be ok this week. Having said that I had lunch and supper out today! but was pretty good with what I ordered and don't think I have done much in the way of harm. Proper 100% day tomorrow!

At last - a day on plan :) And it was a red day too with just 5 syns. Also did my home circuits as planned. Next ones might be Sun morning rather than Sat in the end - spread them out a bit more between classes.

plan for tomorrow: left over chilli for lunch with rice or potato. No mince pies at the nativity. Think up some good sw supper in the supermarket in the morning. Buy lots of sw friendly supplies and not get drawn in by Christmas goodies.

Ee day mostly on plan. No syns up to supper time when dh cooked paella. Yummy and mostly free and super free. Had to guess the syns in the olive oil, chorizo and wine but pretty sure it is less than 15 :)

Well done staying on plan xx im finally back on it but maybe off it again tomorrow lol

Back